Can someone talk me out of caring about this player?

And to just stop caring if he doesn't text me and plays mind games.
Most encouraging answer gets mho.

• He's a jerk and there's no need to worry
  • Just ignore him and show him you're strong

Most Helpful Girl

• It's natural for you to care about him because, more then likely, you're a caring person. I'm positive he knows this, too. Players usually go after nice girls because they're patient and compassionate and they'll let him get away with more.

Take it from someone who's been there before, don't let him fool you. You don't have to be rude to him, but don't play his game.

What Guys Said 3

• just block this guy ;)

• Just move on, look at a better guy.

• just ignore it

What Girls Said 3

• Is he making you happy? No. Is he just a guy that likes to pursue girls just to forfill his ego? Probably. Why give someone attention when they're not giving you. He's wasting your time, mind games are childish, it doesn't get anyone anywhere, if anything it just makes people confused. End of the day, it will be up to you whether or not you contact him, but just remember that you don't have time for boys.

• Every second you spend with him is a second less that you have to find and be with a great guy out there who will actually care about you. So don't waste any more of your time. Stop talking to him asap.

• *squee* a competition. lol Seriously though. You already know what you should do or you wouldn't have posted this question. You have to find your own self worth and not depend on any guy be he a player or gentleman to provide it for you. :-)