Guys, im confused whats going on here?

ok so there is a coffee shop inisde my church and there is this boy thats works there he will always look or stare at me when i go there i know his dad he does music stuff for the church the other night his dad was leading in the devotion time before practice and he asked everyone there names it seemed like he just wante dto know my name but convered by asking everyone then latley he has been giving me more attention does his son like me and why is his dad finding out this stuff for him?

• he likes you
    77% (17)
  • no he doesn't like you
    23% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Your church has a coffee shop?
    The man is just shy and he's using his dad to get to know you a little
    Or his dad has a thing for ya.. who knows but I say it's his son who's sprung

• The son really likes you and is waaaaay too nervous to approach you.

• why?

• Order a coffee and him to go? Because I am ready to drive there and do that for ya lol.

• hahaha thanks okay

• Must be some religious weirdo planning to perform an exorcism on you...😊😂😂

• yeah don't think so bro that's the Catholic not Christian

• @Michael_Rc46
      Most would identify themselves as catholic. Some view them as Christians, and some aren't into all the rituals they add to the religion, so it depends on who you ask.

• there is a difference even though the core belief that Jesus Christ came to earth and died on the cross for our sins but Catholics practice a work based faith compared to true Christians.

• yup he likes you

• I don't think his dad is finding stuff out for him.
    Just my humble opinion.

• then what do you think?

• I think he likes you.
      Teaming up with his dad just seems wrong to me.

• possibly, but dont be creepy about it to him haha