How to end an essay?

So i am trying to make my essay mysterious. I already described what i had to describe, but the only thing i dont know how to is end the essay with a strong conclusion that says in a surprising way what the mysterious thing was.
HELP?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Essays are not mysterious. They are an argument. They begin with an introduction that narrows to a thesis, then present arguments supporting the thesis. They end with a conclusion that, if necessary, reiterates how the arguments presented supported that thesis, and then draw some general conclusion on the implications.

a winding personal reflection on your thoughts may be fascinating, and it may even be persuasive, but its not an essay.

• ... how are you supposed to make a research paper of prompt essay "mysterious"? I have no idea what you're even asking for. You state your point, make your argument, and then redress the two with how your conclusion came to be.

• >:( damnn

• Well it's an essay. The idea is to state a claim and support it in a formal and professional manner.

• YES!! u are right but i wanted some suggestions on what words to use, so that it can make sense...

• I guess it could be good to make it concrete.

So instead of someone saying it in dialogue, or the narrator explaining it, something noticeable happens to make it obvious.

M. Night Shyamalan's movies come to mind.

• Furthermore... blah blah blah.

sincerely your your secret admirer.

• essay's topic? don'tt recall atm

• The topic is about a personal diary of an object. My mysterious object is a cell phone.

• put some pic of an old-skool cell then?

• With a period.

• The end. filla

What Girls Said 2

• To conclude it may be suggested or to conclude one might suggest?

• Just sum up everything you wrote about in a few sentences.