Can they see my internet history? Im so scared help?

well i dont know what to do my stepmother has a laptop and my dads email is added on that and its added on the laptop i use aswell and whenever i search something what she searched comes up and im terrified if she sees what I've looked up what if she tells my dad!!! she hasn't said anything to me but she wouldn't im scared and i tried deleting history and i had to still remove all the search history i took his account off but im still frightened if she saw what i was looking up?

Most Helpful Guy

• damn... sounds like spyin :/

What Guys Said 5

• You shouldn't look up porn without incognito mode... When will people learn? It is too late, History. Google. Com probably remembers everything.

• the search wouldn't come up on the email, but it would on the history.
    if you're using chrome control shift n (windows) will give you private history, nothing will be recorded unless it's to your ISP (internet service provider, company basically) but i dont think theyre allowed to give out stuff like that

• surf with a private browser window if you are scared

• Do u watch porn

• were u looking for some porn?

• no but personal things

What Girls Said 3

• If you can talk to one or both of them, mention privacy concerns. If not, delete cookies and clear your browser history after each use, if you're worried (not necessarily a bad idea regardless), and try using a browser that doesn't store history -you can bookmark things to check later, if you need.

• yeah but if i do that theyll think I've something to hide besides i dont know how to delete cookies

• Here's a link with step-by-step instructions to delete your cookies from a large range of OSs and browsers http://www.aboutcookies.org/DEFAULT.ASPX?page=2
      You could mention it as a concern for their privacy instead "hey, I saw this stuff in my search history that I KNOW I didn't look for -is there some sort of connection here?" and then, "'cause I'm glad you trust me, but that seems REALLY insecure".
      You might also be able to get rid of the problem just by switching browsers to one your dad hasn't used to check his email with on your computer.

• Don't worry too much about that. What you were Looking at is your business. Not anybody else's.

• just delete your history and she won't be able to see it.

• yeah not that simple i ve to go through all searches plus what if she's already seen it