Girls, a question about breasts?

when did yours start to grow (age), remember the hard sore bumps?
and when did they stop growning. Did they stop growing and then start again maybe a couple years later?
thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• when i was maybe 14? and then they stopped at 16 and i don't want any bigger i like being flat chested. a cup and proud of it

• ok to the girl who down voted you... why? is it a crime for her to feel good?

• its a crime because she isn't happy with herself and i am

What Guys Said 4

• guy here... but i have male breasts thanks 2 choco-milk i was consumin as a teen :|

• i dont know about the milk thing though that is a myth.

• I read this question for scientific purposes... Ignore my presence

• Do you remember?

• what? my question yes

• It makes you special. Still attractive , I bet your boyfriend agrees.

• no boyfriend but thanks

• Mine are B's!

What Girls Said 7

• Mine started growing at around 12.

• I've had boobs since I was like 6. I just recently went up a bra size so I guess they're still growing?

• God, I don't know. 10 or 11? I'm not sure when they stopped growing, actually. I wanna say around 17 - 18 years old.

• I believe I started wearing training bras in 5th grade at age 10. My chest started developing in 6th grade, at 11 years old, I believe. I'm 18 now, and they're still growing. Also, I recently got on birth control, so that may affect my breasts.

• Mine started in grade 4, but everyone is different and they keep growing u feel a lot of pain and discomfort when they are at peak growth xD.

• Mine started at about 11, they stopped growing at about 20-21. But if you're concerned because yours may start growing again, it really depends on many factors such as if you're on the pill, if you're pregnant, what your consume due to the hormones in there/if you switched from organic things to chemical induced stuff, nutrition, and a whole lot of other things. And the starting time and ending time of when demand breasts grow vetoes depending from female to female due to multiple variables.

• i dont know why mine stopped at 16 then

• Could be something hormonal or a change in what was happening. It could also be temporarily stunted by overly high level of stress.

• 11-12, i think at 18-19 they stopped
    i thought i had breast cancer , because it was new kind of pain-growing boobs lmao