What is an unpopular opinion you have?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't agree with gay marriage

• It's more popular than you might think.

• With or without religion it's no coincidence that guys and girls have different genitalia. WE'RE DIFFERENT FOR A REASON. I don't care what people do behind closed doors but gay marriage is just wrong and it shouldn't be shoved down everyones throat. Don't EXPECT everyone to agree with it.

• I don't see anything wrong with legalized cohabitation...

What Guys Said 34

• 1 opinion of mine received 40-50 downvotes once... coz i was positive about prostitution :(

• Whenever I state that religion is technically just ancient folklore, and "faith" is just asserting that stuff written in an ancient book is `true` just because it's an old book; people tend to get mad at me, and I've never figured out why yet. It's not like they can prove that they're more right than I am. I guess that's exactly what makes them mad about it.

• Hey look upvotes :)

• @Creole_Flavor yeah, I'm actually quite surprised, haha.

@hypno-trip yeah. Something that would naturally happen if we had no education, knowledge of physics and biology, etc. In the modern world, it's a bit odd to me. Sure, I do see the belief in a deity as a replacement for predestination ("god intended it to be this way" vs "I guess it's fate"), but seeing the stories in the Bible as something that "actually happened" is something I'll never understand in this day and age. It persists because religious beliefs are enforced through fear, and taught to you by your parents.

• I personally see religion as just an elaborate superstition but I am religious myself so I like to cast it in a more benign light but anyway whatever. Yup stuff.

• On the contrary, I would struggle to name an unambiguously popular opinion I have.

• I hate when women wear high heels or dresses because I like it when they put practicality before aesthetics.

• Im a deist, i believe in a creator but that it was not described in any of the worlds religions. I believe that it does not interfere with the world in anyway, that it just set a plan into motion and left.

I believe prostitution should be legal

I believe that killing fetuses just because you dont want a baby is wrong, but i also dont believe it should be completely illegal, making me unpopular with bot pro lifers and pro choicers.

I believe that when a woman has sex while drunk she was most likely not raped, same with men

I do not think Beyonce is attractive

I liked the movie frozen :)

I do not think Anne Hathaway is attractive

I dont think nickelback was THAT bad

I like girls with high pitched "annoying" voices ;P

I think college is a waste of money for most people

I like bluegrass music!

• That guys with manboobs should wear bikinis at the beach

• i am against modern vaccinations.
    i was vaccinated with 30, people nowadays get 72 and pharmacedical companies cannot get sued so it's the government that takes the blame, thus giving them carte blanche to release untested waste products like flue meds.
    there are 100000 types of flue, and they say it cures it?
    and also there is now an artificial price spike atm, because they can charge what they want

• see? unpopular

• They're not all that different if the lack of vaccination is what kills you and/or your kids.

• but that is where the problem lies, it doesn't!
      these diseases that popped up recently are horrible, and people will vaccinate to protect themselves. but thinking logically there is no danger!
      these diseases are created to sell vaccinations. that is also why it started in Africa. the people in Europe are meant to buy these vaccinations out of fear. so they will never really release the virus in Europe or America becuase that would be counter productive!
      but i am not wholly against vaccinating, for example cholera is a vaccination i am for. so i am not entirely against

• It would probably be this one:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1431834-is-it-ever-acceptable-justifiable-for-a-man-to-hit-a-woman
    If not, then it's usually my views upon marriage and kids

• I am very strait laced in my views - I have objections to some things that other people take for granted.

• Being an atheist is an unpopular opinion in America. It's lost me family and friends.

• Nas is the greatest rapper of all-time

• Why is this unpopular?

• @RedThread
      On one side you got people who don't wanna see Tupac "dethroned" and only say him because it's what others say... on the other side you got annoying Eminem dickriders who often know little to nothing about rap and lose their shit when I say he's overrated. I bump both Pac and Em but a lot of their fans, mainly Em fans, are fucking annoying.

• Wanting to have kids and get married seems to be pretty unpopular these days.

• I don't like coffee.

• Most downvotes I've gotten was for saying that women who are afraid of rapists should learn self-defense and take measures to keep themselves protected.

Also said women are too paranoid of men and there's this unwarranted hatred / fear against guys.

• Everyone is worthless!

• I am pro life

• I as a "minority" male in the United States, disagree with Affirmative Action as one of my unpopular opinions.

• that fiat money is not worth anything yet many humans kill for it

• that my girlfriend is the most sexy girl alive

• I'm very pro gun. I believe that homosexuals should never be allowed to raise kids. And I would like all muslims to be air dropped into Iraq or abudabi or where ever the fuck they came from.

• This is hard to down or up vote..
      I could NOT disagree more, on homosexuals not being allowed to raise kids, they can be as great parents as any. But I agree that all radical (or borderline radical) muslims should be send back where they came from.

• @ShaeNielson I went with the downvote and only because of the anti-homosexuality thing :P
      I'm pretty sure any kid would rather take a homosexual loving parent couple over an abusive one.
      But clearly we should all do research on what people have experienced while growing up in a household where their adopting parents were the same sex.
      Some people claim they "didn't have a proper father role model", but that is just a cop-out blame to make themselves feel less disappointed with themselves. They could have learned the same thing anywhere else.

• @Mesonfielde Agreed, I went with the downvote too.^^
      Maybe a father-father or a mother-mother combination isn't as ideal, as the mother-father combination, but it still must be better than the single parent, and surely it is way better than abusive parents or being raised in an orphanage or on the streets, but we allow children to live like that. When homosexuals have children, they go through a lot to get those children, so we're guaranteed they are wishing for, and will love that child. Not as some hetrosexual couples, who should have never been allowed to reproduce.
      No matter gender, two loving parents will always be the best child can be offered.

• We should dismantle all these cities and roads and go live in the forest.

• I dislike the japanese people.

• i fucking hate them.. they are so lame and act cute while they aren't they are not fucking cute at all
      and not all of them is smart
      they have stupid people too
      i fucking hate them
      hate hate hate hate hate hate

• Our countries fought a brutal war where Japanese killed many innocent Chinese people and never apologized you think Chinese people don't have a lot of hatred to those bastards?

• Man, I'll never understand people who hate each other for a war that happened BEFORE THEY WERE BORN and has no direct effect on them today. Unless the Russian regime is all over you, there's no reason to hate Russians for what they did 25 to 50 years ago. That's what I think, anyways.

• My views on religion.

• I don't believe in welfare. I get a lot of hate for that opinion but Idc

• I don't think the government has any right to take money out of my pocket to give to uneducated bums who can't provide for themselves.

• I actually like that one. They really get far more than they should, in the West anyways.

• That masturbating to baby pictures doesn't mean you want to rape little children. Apparently it does mean you want to rape little children since I got so many downvotes for saying it doesn't mean that.

• eh, Love conquers all and I like feminists.

• The fact that I have old fashioned views and that I believe in my religion.

• How fuckin stupid. You ask a question. Someone gives you an honest opinion about "HIMSELF". Nothing that has any impact on anyone. And it gets down voted.

• Thanks @Sjeggy. Ok. I will try to look at it that way. May be you're right. Looking at it that way, down vote could even be a positive view. :) hehe.

• yup, it makes you more unique haha!

• I don't believe in love.

• I will never be married with kids happy with love and sorrounded by friends..

• Black people are lazy whiners whose violence and victim mentalities hold them back from success. If they spent less time in gangs and more time learning, there lives would be better.

I understand that's controversial, but you asked, so there you go.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 21

• My policy is that until you treat me with respect - nothing that you do for me counts.

My uncle hated me for holding this belief cause my aunt let me live at her house for 1-2 months but slandered me multiple times a day while we were there and accused me of horrible things I never did. I told my uncle I hated her (not her husband but her brother who is also my uncle) - he told my grandma I was a selfish jerk for not appreciating anything my aunt did for me.

My dad buys me steak once every 2 months but he tells me I'm a worthless piece of horse manure everyday. I am hated by others for saying I don't love my dad.

• That I might even prefer to date out of my race

• I think it was about religion.

• The more I read through these unpopular opinions the more I want to respond.

Race, religion, sexual orientation, and lifestyle. All were addressed.

In this case I think my unpopular opinion would be to open your opinions to new ones, open your mind and listen to people's reasoning behind their opinions and peoples reasoning as to why their opinion is more valid than yours.
    I suppose this could be interpreted as an ideal though.

• My beliefs about religion.
    In my area, my opinion about this racial tension is unpopular.
    And I hate condiments which is a very unpopular opinion

• We were brought here by aliens.

• If I could choose between losing the ability to orgasm and losing my sex drive completely, I'd pick the latter

• Being sexually expressive and engaging in casual sex. I'm for it.

• My views on pple who are not professional

• Casual sex isn't a bad thing (sometimes an unpopular thought)

• White guys ain't as hot as Hispanic guys

• I don't like pizza.

• Other kind is Not real

• Otherkin

• YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT I IDENTIFY AS, I'M A MIGHTY DRAGON FROM SKYRIM *ROOOOOOOARRRRRRR* /sarcasm

I don't think that's unpopular, lol.

• omg guys who take 12 years to reply to a text or just ignore you in general when your talking -.-!!!

• unpopular is when no one talk about you and sometimes you feel like a loser and i think it is when you do not have that much friends

• It should be a law that all males should be castrated again. Girls who give themselves up easily are whores.

Homosexual marriage should not be legalize and they shouldn't be able to adopt children.

• why have males casrated

• Lol I was scared for a second there

• Lol nahh

• I don't like pizza.

• I am traditional and I think that I should act in a certain way, being a woman, and I am attracted to men who act more traditionally like a gentleman. I also think I should and I want to dress conservatively. I don't think a girl is dressing appropriately if I see her butt cheeks...

• That being gay is a choice, You chose to date whoever you want. I chose to be straight. And I CAN CHOSE TO CHANGE IT If i WANT TO. LIFE IS ABOUT CHOICES GOD DAMN IT..

• I can date a girl too, but that doesn't make me homosexual. You're not homosexual until the chemicals in your brain lights up when you're with a girl, as they would do when a hetrosexual girl is with a guy.

• You can date anyone you want, but the point is whether you are physically attracted to someone. You know. Sexual arousal or at least physical attraction, feeling agitated just by looking at their face. You're 25-29. You probably know what I'm talking about. I've never felt that towards a male.

• I got a lot of downvotes once when I said that there will always be certain advantages for men and certain advantages for women and that what we do will never truly be seen as equal.

• "I will stick up for myself"