I am sick the day before my aunties wedding I am sneezing feel sick runny nose any ideas what I could do?

Most Helpful Guy

• First you should take a decongestant. However if you have high blood pressure do not take a decongestant. Next, if you can, use saline nasal spray. It'll help keep your nasal passages moisturized and clear the passages of any mucus. Drink plenty of water, about 500ml every two hours should keep you hydrated. But, don't drink more than 4000ml a day. This will keep your body hydrated and help your body to excrete excess waste. Take a hot shower, the steam will help clear the nasal passages as well. Stay away from dairy products and anything with high sugar or fat. Assuming that you don't have an upset stomach try eating some spicy food. Drink tea, make some broth-based soups, and eat a banana. Eating healthy will help you get better faster. Now I won't say that you'll get better in one day, but this should help you feel much better for the wedding. In my opinion, you should really stay in bed. It's best to rest when your sick, but since you have something important to attend to I say you should try these. I apologize for how much I'm writing, but I do hope it helps. Hope you feel better soon.

What Guys Said 5

• just stay in, tll u recover 8)

• Definitely OTC drugs to relieve symptoms. Just support your aunt on her special day and get through it. You can recover with natural remedies later.

• Drink lots and lots of fluids and eat healthy soups and just take decongestants and lots of rest.

• Antihistamines and acanasia candida

• Congestal abimol stripsels.. bestwishes

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you have allergies.. Take some allergy medicine !

• Do you want to go or not? If you do, suck it up. If not then tell them you're sick.

• Take cold medicine.