Girls, so I've never experienced a relationship how can I cope with this?

It has caused insecurity bitterness anger and depression in my life for the fact I never experienced it and I have the intense desire to do so I know it's not the most important thing but it holds value to me

11

Most Helpful Girl

• How can something you lack, holds value for you? You will only become attractive to others if you know who you are (strengths and abilities), your ambitions and goals in life. It's not always about having a good looking face and a fit body. Everyone has to start somewhere.

I don't know if it's worth a shot saying this but you need to build value in yourself and learn why other people perceive others the way they do, and not judge them for what they see and that includes the negative perceptions of it.

There's no coping just understanding, if you cope, you will only contain more anger and being volatile will blindside you further. It will just bring you more pain. Impatience will fuel it too if you decided you have enough and you just gave up on learning more about yourself and the world in general. You are like a pressure cooker waiting to explode because you haven't release steam.

What Girls Said 10

• By getting over it. There's no reason to be insecure/bitter/angry/depressed. It just hasn't been your time yet. So what? Do you want to look back in life when you're dying and see a bunch of pockets of depression littering it or sunshine?

Have hope. Be optimistic. Put a smile on your face. And live your life HAPPILY.

• seriously.. he is not desperate. There is a difference b/w desperate and feeling lonely and wanting more. A lot of people go through it. Dude, just keep ur head up, look in places u have not and at girls u may not have ever considered before. my advice, make a list of ur ideal and what would be awesome but not ur ultimate. Write those qualities down. next write a list of your qualites and may be one weakness. Set up a dating site. use okcupid (free) or match. com (thisu have topay). list these things about u on ur profile. fill it out completelty like at least a deep paragraph per section. Then start to look at profiles that have what you listed, if they dont or things u could not deal with move on to another girl. online is like haveing a catoluge to help you out. you can weed out people that would not work. I met my life partner on ocupid.

• Do you have a life? Do you have hobbies and interests? That's how you get a relationship. By meeting someone through doing something you enjoy...

• And you're still saying you're not desperate?

• Shut the fuck up okay with your unwarranted rude comments okay I'm trying to get advice and you are kicking me while I'm down

• I'm not insulting you.

• I take it as an insult if someone calls me desperate

• You just live on and mingle...
    See what happens.

• Extensive therapy.

• i think its the state of mind. just be optimistic, go out there and meet new people. when you meet new people dont be afraid of how it may turn to be between you two. whatever it may. accept it and move on with your life. life goes on.
    moreover life is too short tb filled with insecurity bitterness anger and depression :)

• Get into a relationship- meet someone online, at places that interest you. Relationships aren't all people make them out to be, while you're waiting, focus on other things- career and hobbies. It usually happens when you aren't looking for it.

• Its okay it takes some people a while to find the right person to be with romantically. I would suggest to refocus that energy on hobbies and have fun doing things you love.

• Head out there, be yourself, meet new people and see what happens...
    Love yourself though