Do you fart inside public places?

Whether it be a silent or loud fart, whether it turns out to be very smelly or hardly any smell at all, do you fart INSIDE public places? Obviously, outdoors do not count here. I mean a restaurant, school, mall, bank, etc. You get the idea.

I fart all the time in public places. I have no shame if people hear me or not.

• Yes, I fart in public places with no shame!
  • Yes, I do fart in public places but I always make sure it's silent
  • No, I NEVER fart in public places (maybe once/twice in your life.)
@NedfromtheNed Your story cracked me up and I loved your straightforward, through answer. Good one!

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently broke a 5 year no-farting in public streak. Want to hear the story?

• Sure, it sounds like a good one.

• Ok, so i was sitting in my French class, which is made up of all girls (except me). I was literally surrounded by some of the hottest girls in our school. I was in the middle of a test, when the entire room was dead silent, I was struggling to figure out an answer. Suddenly it came to me and in that moment i forgot all about that mass of gas building up in my intestine, and at that moment my ass erupted with such force it could only be rivaled by mount Krakatoa. The tables shock, papers flew off the desks, a couple of windows broke (not literally) and worst of all they all knew; they all turned to look. My face was as red as a cherry and all i could think to do was look down at my test.
      Thank the Lord it didn't smell but still probably the most embarrassing moment of my life. Now that i think about it i should of stood up, slammed my fist against the desk and said, "DAMN, a five year streak is over!)

• That's hilarious! Lol

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah but it's silent (most of the time).

What Guys Said 5

• I'm a silent killer

• no i'm olite 8)

• Only in other people's beer bottles at bars.

• When the gas has to be released, it gets released and I keep walking.

• The second one 😎