Say a sentence with these words?

America, scream, disgusting, lovely, idiot.

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Guy

• American politics makes me want to scream as a bunch of disgusting low life's elect idiot after idiot ruining this lovely country.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• On holiday in America, I was daydreaming one day in a restaurant, I bumped into the waitress and made her scream, she dropped one of my plates onto the other, it looked disgusting but tasted lovely though I still was blushing because I felt like an idiot after what happened with the waitress.

1|0
    0|0
  • with all of em or 5 different sentences?

0|0
    0|0
    • All of them in 1 sentence :-)

• i'm a lovely disgustin idiot livin in america and i scream... woooooooohooooooo!

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What Girls Said 7

• America has some lovely people, but a disproportionately large number of disgusting and/or idiot people, who make me want to scream.

1|0
    0|0
  • America makes me scream with their lovely yet disgusting idiots lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • In America, the movie "Scream", for some is disgusting, for others lovely, but for most of us is just simply and plainly a movie made by an idiot.

XD whatever XD

1|1
    0|0
  • America, full of lovely and disgusting idiots that'll make you want to scream.

0|0
    0|0
  • America you disgusting idiot I want to scream at you for not being lovely when you are so capable.

0|0
    0|0
  • A disgusting movie called scream was made in America , people think i'm an idiot for thinking it''s so lovely Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It can't be done. I can't use one of those words in a sentence with America. Ever.

0|0
    0|0