How to get over couples of different races?

sometimes even if they aren't even from my race i get upset, it is in my mind all day it spoils my day, i think abut how come these guys/girls can go with other people, this stuff get's me depressed

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean interracial couples?

When you find love of your own you'll care a lot less about what the next man or woman is doing.

• but i like whites but when i see it i think what if there is no more whites for me? or what if this thing becomes so common people get upset over me and my wife

• i'm from the caribbean of south Asian descent

• Cool.

I suggest you put yourself out there and date. Don't worry about other people. Plenty of fish out there

What Girls Said 7

• why do you even care. I guess that is the only question I have. How does it affect you life If other people choose to date someone who doesn't "look" like them?

• i mean i get a problem also when i see these couples on TV

• Realize and understand that who other people choose to date is none of your concern. If you don't want to date outside your race then that's fine, but don't hate others if they choose to.

• Wtf, that's not cool. Their relationship has nothing to do with you. Think about it. We are all made up of different races really and they're happy, and they love eachother for reasons far beyond their race.

• Realize that they aren't "other people", they're just people. And get over your "race betrayal" complex. There's no such thing as race betrayal, there's no such thing as race impurity. It's just all nonsense. And at the end of the day, it's none of your business. Just because you aren't attracted to people of different races, doesn't mean it's wrong.

• but the thing is they rub it in i feel for the other women like today i saw a man and his white girl and they were visiting the island he seems like a local and the way he was showing off with her etc an she was laughing i thought how would local girls feel? maybe they didn't care?

• they laugh an show off how their girl is of a different race

• So what? How does that in any way affect you?

• Stop being shallow.

I dated a white guy. I am not white. Big fucking deal. Realise relationships are not for ethnicity but for love. Its none of your goddamn business who we date. If I want to date a black guy, (I am latina) I fucking will. If it makes you depressed, guess what? No one is asking you to look or judge us. So grow the fuck up and mind your own goddamn business.

• Realize that they're not you and it isn't your business. I don't give a shit who dates who. They don't affect me and I can't control them even if I wanted to.

• Just mind your own business.

What Guys Said 4

• y dude? only difference is yer skin color!

• What they're doing doesn't concern you. Just mind your business.

• Why would that make you upset...

• Get a life? I understand glancing twice, I often do too, but, being upset?