Guys, I'm on the bus and a dude just smiled at me but he hasn't looked at me since?

Interested or friendly?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• interested... is he totally unknown 2 u?

What Guys Said 14

• It could be either. He may just be a friendly person or he maybe interested. Like another user said try talking to him.

• It could be either... I've looked at women on the bus, smiled and looked away like that.

Don't think on it.

• He probably got embarrassed or self-conscious and was trying to not come off as creepy. So yeah he's probably interested if he actively avoided you after the first time.

• ... absolutely nothing at all. Some people just smile.
    In future If you're into a guy then go and talk to them rather than worrying about signs and such

• Just friendly.

• I've smiled at women who I found unattractive before.

• i believe it's love at first sight, he probably waiting for you to chase him

• Im probably late but.. uhhhh id run. Fast. And dont look back.

• He was just being friendly. A smile can make a day. Maybe he thought you needed one.

• Could be either. He may be shy or uninterested? Try talking to him and get a feel for him...

• Might not be looking at you I accidentally done that once but I was looking out the window

• Just friendly sorry

• a smile means nothing.

• Probably interested, but it seems like he isn't going to act on it.