What mobile phone do you have? Personally I hate mobiles and would happily live without them. what are your views on mobiles?

Mobiles are pretty much a necessity these days, what I hate is how literally everyone is glued to them. today, I saw 3 people walk into things because they were busy on their phones. We are seriously going backwards, its the most basic of things to look where you are going!

Anyway, as I said in the title I hate mobiles. My friends are constantly bugging me to upgrade so I can join them on whats app and stuff. honestly, i can't think of anything worse. My brothers phone is going off non stop, and i have friends who whatsapp each other when we are together. seriously what the fuck is that about?

Anyway, this is my phone. It cost me £1.95 and I've had it since 2007. Its been dropped in pints of beer, down the toilet, stepped on and thrown against the wall (just to prove to people that it can take a beating).

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=alcatel+ot-209+&fr=yfp-t-903

sure, it can only call and send txts, but in comparison my friends get through phones so quickly because they drop them etc. its crazy. I'm pay as you go, and put £10 on it every other month so its cost effective as well.

I know im the minority here, but surely there has to be somebody out there who feels the same way I do about mobiles!

I forgot to add. I also worked in a call center as a mobile phone technical support agent. that cemented my hatred for mobiles!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have an old mobile - I am trying to remember its name, I think it is a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

What Girls Said 2

• iPhone. It's good for selfies. That's all.

• see, this is another annoying fad that pisses me off. not picking on you directly, but everyone is so self obsessed these days and mobiles are partly to blame for that. My facebook is full of idiots taking pictures of themselves.

• No offence taken. It's true.

• i have an iphone.

What Guys Said 5

• I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. I personally agree people are on them too often, but its our world now. I admit to being on it a lot, both for calling, texting, music, and games. But I can set it down and read a book as easily as I can pick it up and log into Facebook.

• samsung galaxy LOL

• In my opinion normal computers are useless nowadays. I have an S4 samsung and it does it's work way better than the most computers and laptops out there

• not really. i can't imagine writing an essay on a phone would be easier

• In these type of activities a laptop or a normal computer obviously it would be better but generally a smartphone is a small computer faster than many computers and it's more convenient for the every day things. Plus i hate the mouse+keyboard.

• iPhone 5S have it 4 school

• Google/LG Nexus 5