Any advice for making a split home work?

I left my husband 10 months ago and he has nothing to do with our kids we have a 10 12 and 13 year olds and I have custody of my sister who is 13. I just found out I'm pregnant with twins and my current boyfriend is in jail for something that happend before we meet he has 13 months left to pull and he was my soul support system. And treated all the kids as his own. Anyway to make this easier for the kids?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh good lord, I don't know what to tell, you. I'm just glad it isn't me. I'm sorry your going through this. Good Luck.

• Hey could you pm me? I have a few questions about you having custody of your sister and I need advice about getting custody of an older child.

• Sure I will

What Guys Said 3

• hmmmm so is he allowed to see them, even if he's in jail?

• They have visitation the older kids have went once I go every week

• Yeah, bring their Dad back into their lives!!!

• He has chances to be around and he dosent show up and dosent answer there calls he simply refuses

• Oh, God.. What a completely screwed up mess... And it's all the children that will suffer most for the poor decisions of their parents.

• The kids are taken care of the only thing they lack in there life is the father figure at this point they are given all my love and attention above all elas

• That's such a train wreck, I don't know where to begin.

• Gee thanks but I do understand why u say that

What Girls Said 1

• you should still be there for the kids.

• I will be there that's for sure it's just a lot to do on my own