Are you happy with your body?

I'll answer first
lately yeah I have noticed that I am quite happy even though I don't have the biggest butt or largest boobs (quite average) but I am happy that I got that toned tummy, legs, and arms.. I love that I'm really tall and that I'm still thick even though I got toned.. So question is are you? And if so explain a few things you love?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm decently happy with my body I'm working out everyday and seeing improvements in my muscles which I really like. I would like to be a little taller but can't do much about that. My hair isn't growing out the way I like so I'm trying to fix that. Otherwise I'd say I'm happy yes.

• That's great.. Yes I love seeing the little improvements as well it's a good feeling

What Guys Said 9

• pretty much... i like being skinny now \O/

• I'm happy with everything in my life including my body haha.

• I'm content, I could lose a little belly fat but I love food to much so it's not gonna happen.

• Nah.
    need to lose about fifty pounds.

• So happy with my body, but lots of work to do still

• Not at all but I'm getting there. 25 pounds lost, 25 to go.

• Woah that's awesome keep going

• Look at my profile pic. Do you think ANYONE would be happy with my body?

• The question is "are YOU happy?"

• No. I need to bend over to see my feet. And I want to live past 40.

• yeah i feel a little chubby but im still growing so im not that worried.

• No. I want a fatter penis and bigger breasts

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I am.

• Not really. I hate my body. #mentalillness

• I'm half and half on that question. I have my days where i love my body and other days where I dont.

• I'm happy with my body. I am thin but like food to much to have definition. I like that I have a bit of booty but it stops there. I also like how well I tan. I'd take bigger boobs but am ok with how they are.

• That's nice to hear keep that attitude

• im short yet skinny xD so not really

• Hey that can be a really cute and a lot of guys love that

• Yeah I'm happy with my body. puberty hit me really quick. nice ass and nice titties. lol hit me up

• Love my boobs & my little booty, but i hate my love handles. What exercise would I do to target that?

• Their are a lot of workouts to get rid of that but it'd be too much to explain each workout but if search it up exercises will show each specific workout to help you.. I'm sure you can do it if you put your mind to it

• I love my eyes.
    My breast are small, so hate those. I like my hair, love it when it gets cut.

• Oh eyes are like the most beautiful thing