I have a favorite 1920's movie, should I be ashamed?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should be proud of it bro. Old movies had a class which newer ones lack oftenly. I wish I had a favourite movie which is so old.

Remember, we all are different and we like the things which strike our heart. Likeness is within and should not better say, must not be acquired by external forces.

I have unique taste in music. Everybody criticises me for that but I don't care. By acquiring their taste, I'll just make "them" happy not "myself".

Having a unique taste depicts that your personality is different and you might shine in this horde.

Good luck :)

What Girls Said 7

• Whatever floats your boat...

• NO, but you should be ashamed of thinking that it 'could' be shameful to like something.. anything. Like what you like, and be who you are!

I like baby vanilla gerber :o! :D!
    and charlie chaplin! :D!

• no, why would you be ashamed?

• When my parents found out that I liked an old silent film they treated it like it was weird.

• no, everyone is unique. we all have different preferences. Your parents thought it was weird, because it's not a popular thing to do. nothing wrong with that though

• No you shouldn't be ashamed. Be proud that you love a 1920's movie. I am sure it is great. I love all the old movies as well, especially black and white movies.

• No, of course not.

• Nope. :)

How did you get around to watch a 1920's movie?

• not at all.

What Guys Said 6

• hahaha no... just yer taste bro

• Lolololololol is this a joke?

• What's the shame in that, lot's of people like movies from the 20's and 30's.

• you should be proud not many have that

• I love Ben Hur also... what's wrong? lol

• By all means! Go spank yourself and send me all of your $$!! What kind of question is this?