What movies did you pay to see in the theaters that you hated?

Generally speaking, most people I know don't fork over money to see it in the theater unless they're 100% sure they'll like it. But even then I'm sure there are a few that disappointed. Which movies did you see in the theater that you thought were awful? For me, it was:

-Spawn (saw it opening day with my friend Scott in high school, we both thought it sucked)
-Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (again, high school, and the sad thing is I actually SKIPPED SCHOOL to see it on opening day)
-Bowfinger (myself and 3 friends went to see it--walked out about a half hour into the movie.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Vanilla Sky. Such a waste of money.

What Girls Said 5

• Godzilla, ... That's about it.
    One of the stupidest movies EVER!

• I'm struggling to remember the last 3 movies I paid to see, let alone one that was horrible.

• Lol frozen

• I forgot the movie name.

I think the actor's name is Wayne?

He keeps day dreaming in the movie where he feels its happening in real life.

• 50 shades of grey.

What Guys Said 7

• This is going to age me severely, but I went on a date in the mid-80s and the girl wanted to see King Solomon's Mine. 30 minutes into it, we'd both had enough, and we asked for and received permission to see another movie in the multiplex instead.

I also have a buddy who is big into comic books and video games, and talked me into seeing Mortal Kombat. Ugh. He later PAID for me to see MK: Annihilation, and a couple of other similarly bad comic book movies (such as Daredevil with Ben Affleck) with him, because I refused to pay to see them myself, and he liked to joke about how I must have been happy that I didn't spend my own money.

• F*** TWILIGHT!

• t0.gstatic.com/images

It had a good message, I'm just not into the jesus thing. I didn't know what it was about, when they forcefully inserted jesus into their dialogue I knew something was wrong.

• avatar... ewwwwww

• spring breakers, so retarded

• In the filmmaker's defense, it was supposed to be a typical stupid movie trailer to lure all those kinds of people in who are into shitty sexualized, crime glorifying movies and take a complete left turn.

• Jack and Jill

The spirit

Alien vs predator.

• Mad Max, so overrated.