Urban Vs Rural?

This is more an observation to see if any others like me. If you left me on a deserted street at night in my city I would be resonably happy although there could be a lot of dangers nearby. If you left me in a dark field in the countryside with absolutely no danger nearby I would be petrified by the slightest sound or rustle.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rural! Please! I live in a rural community so I'd feel right at home. I can't stand urban settings.

• I believe and expect any rural people to say same thing.

• There are plenty of "rural people" that love cities and would choose the city over the country or a small town any day.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer the rural. I have lived in the country, out in the wilderness, and in New York City. I feel so at peace in the wilderness. At night, in the wilderness, you can be at peace.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd be the same way I think. Although I wouldn't be happy left alone at night anywhere abd I'd be kinda terrified in both situations, I'd much prefer the city. I'd feel like I was in a horror movie if I got left alone in the dark in a rural area.

• urban.

you can at least call a cab or go inside a convenience store or bar or something. you'll find someone to help you... in the country you are completely on your own.

• Yeahhhhh I'm not about that rural life. The deep countryside scares me.

• Urban for me. I feel like I'm in a horror movie when in rural places...

• They are showing "Deliverance" on TV just to keep me on my toes.

• Totally agree!!!

• Give me rural any day. I love the country, it's so peaceful. You can have the city.. I'm a country girl.

• I kinda thought rural people would feel the reverse

• Nooo there is nothing like peace and quietness. Out here we can sleep with door unlocked and wake up with nothing missing. Everyone knows each other. The country is everything!!

• Really? Doesn't make much sense...

• I know that is why I was asking - My mind was saying it didn't make sense

What Guys Said 3

• rural... more space for me yo 8)

• Yeah but it mightn't have wifi - How could you get your 3k a day in a field.

• stable internet connection 8)

• The rural setting you described sounds really lovely, actually

• I personally dig both!