I'm getting less attractive, what can I do to fix it?

I'm only 24.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not necessarily less attractive (if aging is what you're implying is unattractive) you're just different. You're an adult, not a child. There's nothing wrong with that.

If you're asking for a solution that stems the tide of maturation, there are three core practices you can master in order to live a more wholesome life.

1. Healthy Diet. By healthy, I mean consume foods that are micro-nutrient dense and rich with antioxidants. The explanation as to why this is beneficial roots down to the level of the mitochondria. Oxidative stress leads to cell damage and a litany of debilitating diseases.

2. Exercise. Your blood flow should be circulated and your muscular structure should remain in balance. Sitting at a computer all day leads to structural imbalance, which causes poor posture and muscular dystrophy in certain areas.

3. Be happy. Yes, being happy is easier said than done, but stress really does age you. If you work hard, play hard. Find the balance that allows you to live a stress free life and eliminate stress wherever possible. Smiles and laughter are attractive.

What Guys Said 8

• any pics so we can tell?

• Work out, eat a clean diet and don't try to overcompensate by applying generous amounts of make-up, facial scrubs, shampoo's, body-washes and all that stuff. Most of it, especially makeup, is bad for you. It will age your skin faster.

Also put the cigarette down, go electric instead!

• Nothing stop worrying about looks and work on what's in the inside

• You're probably doomed.

• You're still young. Work out, get in shape. There's still hope.

• Get used to it?

• can't tell or advise without pics.

• Start working out and eat less junk food.

What Girls Said 7

• Stay healthy and work out. Best things you can do to keep your youth. Maybe go to some beneficial procedures?

• Makeup and working out (because while you may not have control over your face, you DO have control over your body).

Puberty's a motha and slapped me in the face a bit. Now I'm all about that eyeliner life.

• -eat right
    -exercise
    -drink lots of water
    -laugh/be happy

• Stop worrying about it. POOF! All better.

• Honey, that's called aging and there's nothing to fix, since nothing is broken

• Take better care of your health.

• Get some new clothes, and makeup, a new haircut.