Have u ever been so angry u thought u could seriously hurt someone? If yes what made u so angry?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. There have been a few times. The first was at my first job: I was getting in trouble for something I didn't do. Owner/manager wasn't interested in hearing my side because I was 17 and everyone knows that teenagers are liars!!!

The second time was when I found out my first serious boyfriend had cheated on me. I threw the expensive earrings he had bought me for Christmas at him.

The third time was during my undergrad doing a group project. I was assigned something I didn't really understand and I had to leave that weekend for a family thing. No one would explain the task to me or even help me with it.

• All three would have pissed me off

• Indeed. I have an anxiety disorder too and one of my panic attack symptoms in the acute and severe case is to get irrationally angry.

• I don't get angry like that. I get really annoyed for a few minutes and then go do something to cheer myself up :)

• My sister often makes me that angry. I just wanna kill her sometimes because of how angry I am at her. But obviously I never could/would.

• I gave u thumbs up because i know how bro and sis can work ur last nerve!

• No. I rarely get angry at all.

• Yes. My neighbor being a real pain in the ass. I've made it clear that she's making too much noise in the middle of the night (either by screaming at her partner at 1 AM or by having loads of guests over at 3 AM while playing music ON A WEEKDAY) yet she still keeps doing it. She's inconsiderate as fuck, and my sleeping schedule, that I worked really hard to get back on, is now all over the place again thanks to her. Fuck I hate her. And her partner is gone now too, so I guess I'm not the only one either. Really hope she moves the fuck out soon, or I'm going to have to cut someone.

• "I'm going to have to cut someone."

And i'm going to have to "accidentally" remove someones posts for not obeying my orders. Looks like we both have problems to rectify =/

• @Watermelonoma THE SHADE OF IT ALL

• Feels good to be Canadian. Feels good to be black. I'll keep you in my prayers, pale Finny

• Yeah, my general manager makes me feel like this on a pretty daily basis.

• Dont kill him ur too pretty to go to jail

• Yes, a dude I work with. I freaking hate him.

• Only once.

What Guys Said 11

• Frequently. I try to avoid talking to people because they have a tendency to not shut up when they should and it takes all the strength in me to not blundgeon them with a shovel.

• It is good murdering weather today!

• When an x girlfriend cheated on me and lied to me

• Ok is she still alive?
      😄😃😀

• Yeah she still alive haha I took it out on myself actually. when I look back I realized she wasn't right for me and that there are more better looking woman then her. Smarter too :)

• I used to, then I realized the damage I can do with some sassy remarks and minor (ish) insults.

• Yeah better to be silent so the nxt time they will say he is gonna show up with a gun and kill us all

• So far, so good.

• Yes !! Have good nite

• Nope, I'm not the type of person to physically hurt any one.

• I haven't... I don't like being angry.

• yeah... when i lost for da 100th time in CTR... :(

• I got so angry at work while taking care of a rude and ignorant customer. Never seen someone like that in my life! She was yelling at me for asking ID to verify her credit card =_=
    It was very obvious she was an illegal immigrant and was using someone else's credit card.
    Although I didn't want to hurt her physically, I did want to ruin her life by filing a report to the police so she could get deported/exiled.

• I was biking and some idiot in a car thought it would be pass me very closely.

• Shoulda opened the door on him gave him a reality check😄😃😀

• yes. It was a man who slept with my ex-wife. I can't tell you what happened.

• ya but thats when i go to the gym to hit the punching bag.

• Is that what u call her!😄😃😀punching bag

• but i feel i get angry, bitter, resentful, frustrated because i'm single and not getting laid, just like the other anonymous user below

• I hear ur pain but dont do nothing crazy i was just joking

• yes, sometimes i have felt like that when i'm just bitter and angry, frustrated, resentful because i'm not getting laid, i don't have a girlfriend, but unfortuneately that would make me a monster like the late Elliot Rodger was, but i feel i have to release my anger and rage over sexual frustration somehow...

Also, anger and bitterness, resentment over gender roles.

• Thanks for being honest! When the guys in the white jackets knock on ur door dont fight just go with them there here to help!😄😃😀😀😃😄 just playin have a good nite dude we all hit bad spots in life