How can I organise having a social life with a tonne of homework?

Being in year 11 I am struggling with having a social life because of the mounds of homework and exams I have to do. I have tried making a plan, but it never works. What can I do to help balance these two things?

Most Helpful Guy

• Set two hours out of the day where u just do hw. Finish all your shit in that time slot and do that everyday. Eventually you'll be ahead of the curve. People will think ur a wizard or some shit. Cause your so efficient.

What Guys Said 5

• Social life is not as important in the long run as academic success you may need to make social sacrifices. But don't go too extreme. Work smart not hard. Don't take seven hours to do a homework assignment when you know it should only take one or two. Make a few friends that count instead of trying to friends with everyone. Realize your time is precious, if a homework assignment is taking too long just drop it and go out for the night and have fun. If the homework is not allowing you to have time to live a little it's either the teachers fault or you're just doing it wrong. I hope this helps.

• hmmm... wotbout weekends?

• stay with your studies friends don't last long

• Better to put some time aside for homework every day, rather than putting it off and then having to scramble to finish everything last-minute. A bit of consistency will free up way more time for fun things.

• Oh and when you do homework, set your phone to airplane mode and close all browser tabs which are not related to what you're studying. Try not to get on social media, youtube or even here. They're all very addicting time-wasters.

Put on some good music if that motivates you!

• if you want to say about friends... what you could do is group study...

What Girls Said 2

• make a schedual that you'll follow and include few hours on weekends to see your friends. yes school is important and all, but you need to enjoy your teenage years because you'll look back on it and says: ''wow i didn't do anything fun''.

• Work comes first, then whatever time you have left over you can spend with friends.