Who's done cocain?

Just curious as to who parties.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it a few times, In my late highschool post highschool years I tried just about everything. Really cocaine is a pretty mild drug, it's not a "sure fire way to fuck up your life" I'm not saying It can't, but for most it doesn't. Cocaine is one of the most popular drugs for casual users, guys who work regular hours, have a family etc, but have fun on the weekend.

Really cocaine is not anymore dangerous than alcohol. Sure, do too much and you could have a heart attack, but drink too much and you can die verh quickly as well.

I don't really do drugs anymore, and cocaine never was my favorite, but it's more just like a mild euphoria than anything. It's a very tame drug compared to the other big well known drugs like heroine, meth, crack (totally different), etc

What Girls Said 3

• Never have and most likely never will.

• Haha you ask so casually like it's normal to do cocain

No I never have. Sure fire way to fuck up your life

• I never have.

What Guys Said 10

• Never have, never will. I have a very liberal view about drugs but while I don't care about other people taking cocaine, I can't understand why they do it. Cocaine is about the dumbest drug out there. I'm an easy going, relaxed person. That's why I like to smoke a joint once in a while. I like to enjoy the world around me, feel calm, feel peaceful, have very thoughtful discussions with my best friend etc. Cocaine is the total opposite of this. It make you feel hectic, annoyed, aggressive... I quote Bill Maher: "I don't get why people take cocaine... if I want to be stressed out and angry, I just go to work".

• I never have

• i smoke coca-cola seeds

• I'd be lying if I said I haven't been tempted, but I don't think I'll ever do it. Too many potential negative consequences, including being angry with myself.

• I have... and its called Mountain Dew.

• No screw that stoopeed shit

• never would do illegal shit checking in.

• I've never done any drug including cocain and i dont think i ever will.

• Not for me. I like to party, but I never use any kind of drugs. I drink only sometimes alcohol. That's all parties <3

• Not me. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

https://youtu.be/wDoIM1dRzGo

• Indeed it is, only when you keep a low tolerance tho.