He hasn't been replying to me for 5 days now, is ok to tell that he should tell me if he doesn't want to talk anymore?

I hate being ignored. I want him to tell me if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore he should just tell me. Why does he just keeps me hanging?

We had a good time together. I made a mistake too but im trying to correct it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl.. really.. he's leaving you hanging because you are allowing him to. 5 days no reply something or someone else has him occupied. I'd move on if I had not got a reply back. If you need closure call. Don't let no man toy with you like that. Too many that won't toy with you.

• I sent him message. I told him i'd appreciate it if he will tell me not to bother him anymore rather than keep things hanging. But im moving on already.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys are on the hunt a lot sorry

• what do you mean?

• I sent him message that i'd appreciate it if he tells me that I should not bother him again. He finally sent message and explaining that he saw my message and plan to text me back today. So he still cares right?

• If your going to talk about being in a relationship with him that should be done talking live on the cell phone or home land line because sending a few short text is a joke to me Its a way of getting out of something so he won't have to hear live voice drama,. That's lame to me big time. Good luck and let me know when your done.

What Girls Said 0