Guys, would you date an 18 year old girl at your current age?

• Yes
    81% (71)
  • No
    19% (17)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• girls mature earlier than guys. 18 years girls is more mature than 18yrs guy. 18yrs guys acts like a kid in front of 18yrs old girl. if these two date I m pretty sure that the girl will take control of him. so a guy needs to be a bit older than the girl to level up his maturity. so yes I would definitely date one.

1|0
    0|2
    • U talking some serious rubbish there

• Show All
    • Yeah you could date this guy but then again why would he need to date an 18 year old when he is 29? @asker

• @Justsomeguy9814 It's pretty obvious women mature far more than men.

What Guys Said 44

• Nope. lol Awkward!

0|1
    0|0
    • You're only 68 dude. I'm pretty sure you don't have erectile dysfunction yet

• It ain't the functioning of the little guy that I am thinking about.. That is young enough to be my grand daughter. Any younger and you are talking great grand daughter!

• Yes I would why not everyone else I know has young women in there life and I have no kids and I am innocent as well

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have a crush on an 18 year old right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL... never
    I am not dating a woman that can break up with me and then date any of my 3 sons.
    besides, there is nothing she can say that I am going to understand or care about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, I'm old enough to be that kid's teacher.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, at my age, I would not. I would have nothing in common with a woman that age. She would be a child to me. Even at 25, women are not mature yet, their concerns and thoughts still not at the point in life mine are. I think that for a man my age, the low 30's are the youngest I would venture, even that would be difficult.

I prefer a woman closer to my own age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Next time you ask that, better ask it laughing, pall !

0|0
    0|0
  • At 22 I don't think a 4 yr age gap is THAT huge right? I mean my girlfriend right now is 19 so I'm practically already there

0|0
    0|0
  • For sex, sure; conversation, a fun outdoor activity, sure. Anything serious, I don't see it happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • High chance of no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but only casually. Girls of that age generally want to "see the world" if you catch my drift...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but she has to be a bit mature... otherwise if she is just immature girl who doesn't know what she wants then no i wont!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Maybe. It depends on how mature she is, and where she sees herself down the road. Probably not, as I'd rather she live life for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's not because she should be younger or something (I'd be fine with 15, maybe 16) but age gaps are a whole lot bigger the younger you are.

0|1
    0|0
  • The youngest I've ever dated was 20. As long as she doesn't act 'childish' I have no problem. But usually I prefer to date near my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • She would be too young for me since I'm turning 27 already.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd have to be one very mature 18 year old.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sixteen so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, and I have.

0|1
    0|1
  • Sure let's kick off my midlife crisis early lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to my restraining order, I can't :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am 18 so I'm going to say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being 18-years-old myself, yes.