Drank too much last night - A really healthy ''hangover-breakfast/'' ?

I don't eat junk food, so the typical hangover take-away isn't an option.
I was at a party last night, and I drank too much. I feel very sick this morning.
What should I eat? Please - not too salty and fatty, I don't eat that type of food.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Water, more water, coffee , aspirine, water.

• Personally I can't eat anything after a hangover. At first try to drink a lot of water, because you probably feel dehydrated. Then eat some fruit or nuts. Avoid dairy products.

• Go get a monster rehab then chill till it kicks in 10 calories I think. It's a good rehydration drink that works for me. Also it's a tea so it's not like energy drinks

• Pancake pancake pancake with plenty of water to drink.

• Water or a juice of some kind. Don't eat until dinner.

• Probably just fruits and vegetables so your body can more easily get rid of the ethanol.

• dont drink so much next time is the best hangover breakfast

• Water, lots of it

What Girls Said 4

• Full fat coke. I can't stand the stuff normally but it's my hangover cure. Just a few sips and I feel human again. Then I eat anything that has cheese on it's that makes me feel loads better. I think caring about the odd unhealthy intake is probably a moot point considering all the empty calories you consumed last night in alcohol form.

• Bananas that's all u need

• Gatorade or powerade really helps

• Oatmeal or rice. Trust and believe that shit.