What super power do you dream of having?

I want something by which i can go anyplace anytime. Like an anywhere door in Doaremon :p so that i can meet my boyfriend :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are already superhumans. Bleed once week every month? Survives. Need Milk? They make them. Periods? superhum strength.

What Guys Said 3

• I will want to be one of The Watchers.

http://www.comicvine.com/the-watchers/4060-11523/
    static.comicvine.com/.../...igsin2014008-92215.jpg

"The Watchers are powerful beings. They possess incredible technology and believed that it was their duty to protect the universe from harm. The Watchers gave nuclear technology to another race of aliens called Prosilicans but they used the nuclear technology for war. The Watchers were very disappointed and vowed that they would never interfere with any events and to just observe and record.

The Watchers often came into conflict with the Celestials because of their different way of judgment. The Celestials believed that if the race couldn't keep up with their genetic standards, they would use force to seal the planet and give the good people a chance to reform. The Watchers believed in just observing and recording and not just kill an entire race because they didn't reach the Celestial's standards."

• i wish i had the botebook from the anime 'death note'.. i know a lot of names I'd write down ^.^
    kinda creepy i know, but I'm just being honest.

• what the hell is a botebook? fcking keyboard. srrg i meant 'notebook'

• The power to manipulate and control all aspects of nature. water, earth, electricity, wind, fire etc.

What Girls Said 4

• yeah same. teleportation.

• To be physically invisible.

• The ability to grow money on trees

• Immortality and invisibility.