How to ask a girl her size indirectly?

To ask her body size indirectly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start talking about your sister's trouble with clothing sizes. Say she has the same sort of shape and size as the girl, and say, 'I really don't mean to be rude and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but what sizes do you wear> I would like to buy something for my sister.'

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• we're not stupid lol, we'll realise what ur trying to say, laugh at u and either tell u or get creeped out by u.

• In all fairness... some women are stupid... the same way a lot of men are stupid 😄😆

• What size? The size of her feet?

• Her body size

• Body size? Can't you tell just by looking at her?

• Or do you want her measurements so that you can secretly make a ball gown for her or something

• You don't because it is rude

• Clearly sex deprived

• If you need to ask such questions to a girl, like what her size is, then maybe you should first grow a pair of your own.

What Guys Said 9

• Don't. Just make a guestimate.

• Body size of what? Let's face it... there are breasts, clothing measurements, feet, ring, vaginal depth, weight... it goes on and on...

It would help to know the context. Are you looking to buy her something to wear?

• I don't think that any woman would be pleased to hear this question.

• Just ask directly

• You don't, if you like her for her it shouldn't matter

• "Hey what's your size?"

• just ask her

• A desperate and idle tailor

• Dafuq? lolol