Are you the same old brand new you? Have you ever changed or You've changed already?

Such as the title
Gagers Are you the same old brand new you? Have you ever changed or You've changed already?

Most Helpful Girl

• i believe I'm a little different, but not in any huge way. my mindset is shifting, but my personality on the whole is the same. my attitude and the way i handle things is more 'refined' so yeah it's just little things.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I've changed I use to be a pushover and get bullied but now you can't pay me to keep my mouth shut and I'm not afraid to fight back.

• I have to say that I changed.. but in a bad way. I have grown weaker because of the bullies in my school. I also seem to love locking myself up in my room rather than going out and communicating with people.

• I changed, I'm more humble

• If I was the same old me, I'd feel like a huge failure. People should change and adapt to new situations. That's the way it should be.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, pretty much the same guy I've always been and that won't ever change, I'm stubborn in my ways.

• i changed a lot. i think some are for the better and some worse

• im brand new second hand. i was one of these "nice guys" then i read the book about being a alpha male, now im the best me I've ever been.