Why are white American women so hot?

Even my dad likes them. God bless capitalism :D

Eh, they're not so hot anymore... (¬_¬) oh well, was fun while it lasted.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Pervasive media saturation. The US exports its bile all over the place.

• It's so sexy though

• @HereForTheDay your president is keeping my country in a recession with his refusal to allow Keystone to pass. How exactly is that keeping us afloat?

• you aren't "exposed" to it. You buy it. Foolish liberal, it sounds like. Our media isn't free. Your people want and pay for it.

• Because it's summer.

• It's the tacos that make them hot with fire in all the right places.

• White is the most desirable race.

• There's a lot of ugly white girls too, Definitely not the most desirable race.

• I'm not attracted to whites. Again, you made an assumption.

@hypno-trip

• Alright I did not mean to seem confrontational to you personally just to the pervasive idea that whites are somehow better looking in every way. Please pardon any roughness that may have accompanied me

What Guys Said 14

• Because you haven't been to Eastern Europe that's why...

• and russians bro 8)

• Russia has by far the most beautiful women, can't wait until I travel there haha

• @guy532 some gal downvoted me :(

• they're just jealous that they can't compare lol. You shouldn't care, I've travelled enough to know what I'm talking about and if girls on here don't like the truth so be it

• mehhhh, I disagree, there are FAR more gorgeous girls in Europe a d Australia who are also less stuck up.

• I find that white American women are the smartest though but that's just me.

• USA USA USA

Hot bitches and freedom. Cold beer, John Deere, no queers. My kind of America.

(not really the last part, I love gay people but I have to clarify because people have no sense of humor and will be 'offended')

• I find Russian, American and British attractive ( ! not all girls though )

In cowgirl, bike rider, wonder woman outfit basically. 😎

• White fever how gross. Good luck attracting them while you're at it.

• lol they don't have a "look" they are from all different countries and backgrounds

• I say it's capitalism my brother!!

• @HereForTheDay that's because a lot of Americans don't associate with England anymore even though objectively speaking their ancestors came from there.

• it is a small percentage that came from there. America is very, very ethnically diverse. Much moreso than you think

• I like cats...

• They're really not all that pretty

• Plastic surgery. Cosmetic dentistry. Plenty of money to pay for it all. A culture that values zizzle over steak

• white "american" are actually the worst amongst the white ones. If you want truly amazing white girls, europeans are where it's at.

• I kinda prefer Australian, Russian and Chinese girls ;)

• I moved to australia about 4 months ago the quality of women they have here is insane!! Seriously real beauties and best part is they are super nice and friendly and not stuck up, it's paradise, I donmt want to leave this country lol.

• @guy532 it's like not EVER knowing the sweet touch of women! A man must DREAM

• @guy532 astutely spoken.

• White women are hot because white men are the most successful so others want what they have to be frank.

• If you like fat women, more power to you.

• Nah, I don't like fat women

• Man, you are STUPID as hell, I don't like fat women, that is my preference.

• and the whites who live around me are pretty slim.