So women: why are you here?

I just joined a few days ago but I've been following this site for a few months now and joined because my roommate is on here. I seen so many girls bash guys about why they are here ( no game, bitter, inexperienced, losers, etc. So why are you here? Do you also have no game, virgin, bitter or inexperienced?

Most Helpful Guy

• actually, there r MORE guys who bash gals here 8)

• Really? In what ways

• @ihatesarcasm "o" eh?

ok thanks... she should b informed ^_^

• fuck off with your sarcasm. OOOPPPSSSS srry that's very offensie aswell isn't it? :O better report me!

What Guys Said 4

• From what I've seen it's because they're in love with their best friend who happens to be a guy and they want to know if he feels the same as if we're mind readers.

• A lot of both men and women on this site like to air their frustration I guess

• maybe they are here to point out my stupidity, like a certain btch on this site. i hope her acc gets hacked or deleted or she dies. that would be nice.

• Wow you must have had a lot of problems with her. What did she do to you if you don't mind me asking

• Starts with an s and ends it a d?

• In a D

• yes all of the above

What Girls Said 7

• u have? i dont c that much guy bashing on here. if it is happening, id say guys r guilty of bashing girls too. u never see just the one gender doing something. it's usually a bit of both.

anyway I'm here because i enjoy being a part of an online community where i can help people, make friends, kill time and escape reality for a bit.

• I joimed GAG becuase I enjoy helping people in sticky situations by giving out advice. I also joined becuas I'm very opinionated and I'm never afraid to say what's on my mind.

But over all my main purpose was to join GAG to help others and that's exactly why I'm here.

• I genuinely like to give people relationship advice. My friends are starting to get married and bleu. I can't relate to that but I can help people out with dating and relationship issues.

• I come here to kill time until school starts again in September. I could leave the house but that would mean spending money which I am trying to save.

• Where is all this bashing you speak of?

But anyway, I'm here to give advice and occasionally get some. I also enjoy meeting new people.

• Because I'm BORED. That's why I'm here.

• I'm here for advice because I have so many problems regarding my relationship and social life.