Be brutally honest please?

i'm 17. Never had a first kiss, only ever had 1 guy approach me, only have like 2 or 3 friends. Am i just unattractive? Is it why i'm socially excluded? Because i know that attractive girls at this age have had many boyfriends and have large groups of friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, the people who get approached most aren't the most beautiful, they're the ones that stand out most:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31168242

So you could be attractive to guys but they are intimidated, or you come off as a bit bland to them because of how you present yourself.

What Guys Said 11

• Once you leave high school your going to only keep a handful of friends so I wouldn't worry about that part. I don't think it's a positive for anyone to have many boyfriends at 17. Makes you seem kinda easy. You should only have a few still.

• 17... so wot? u r not dat old :)

• It could be that you don't put yourself out there, we can't tell how attractive or not you are if you don't provide a picture of yourself

• Don't worry your time will come

• could be or may be you are just not 'approachable' type.

• At 17 this isn't a problem at all

• The answer to the question that I want to get right to housing I'm looking here

• Whats you body type?

• Meh... not very skinny and not too fat. But i'm not insecure about my body or anything. Why are you asking?

• I don't find myself 100% attractive, at least not like the other girls at my school. But i've been told i'm pretty. I just wanted to know why i don't get approached very often, if it is because of my appearance or my personality

• Can i see you :) .. Idnot thing somthing wrong with you though.. and if not.. Are you westrn or eastrn?

• need a pic to know if you're attractive. 17 is very young don't expect to have done much by then

• ok first we need a pic,
    second you're probably not making yourself available
    having a small click is a good thing
    and trust me i kissed a few whores that had a ton of bfs while they where in high school once i found out, i brushed my teeth out with soap lol

• You're just as good as any other girl out there. You just need some self confidence :)

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 19 and never had a boyfriend lol - I have a lot of friends though but whenever it comes to guys I'm just super shy and picky, maybe that could be your problem too?
    You should just try to extend your social circle first by talking to more people, hanging out with people you never used to and getting to know them. This might actually give you the opportunity to meet some nice guys as well (it never did for me but who knows? ;) ) ..

• Join the club.

• Are you open and social or more shy? Maybe start putting yourself out there, ask the guys out don't wait for them to come to you. It's fine if you've never been kissed. You still have a lot of time a head of you. Don't worry.

• Maybe you're shy or reserved when around other people
    girls having many boyfriends, doesn't mean a thing... maybe it means they keep messing up or keep bumping into the wrong guys

There are a lot of people I can call 'friend', but there's only a handful who I could really count on

• We're literally in the same boat 😁 but no, I don't think it's because of the way you look like.

• I don't think it's all about the looks. It's also about how you appear to other people, as in available, friendly, angry, etc. Confidence is sexy and appealing to most people. Try working out a bit your self esteem and see how that works out ;) . Best of luck.

• That's normal.