How many Americans would like to move to Europe after university?

Just curious :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No thanks. Europe is more xenophobic and tribal than the US, despite their purported civility, culture, and sophistication. Warped laws and polarized extremism of all types, both in terms of culture and policy. I'd rather not deal with all that, thank you.

What Guys Said 10

• I would recommend them to go to Europe for a year or two, just to get to know something else; living abroad for some time is a great experience. I wouldn't recommend them to live there the rest of their life though, America is much better.
    I moved from Europe to America and have been here for a year and a half, and the US is definitely much better, a place where I wanna spend the rest of my life.

• Not many. The US has a better economy, more jobs, a lower cost of living, and it's our home. I doubt most Americans would even be able to find work in Europe , given the high unemployment and the preference for natives. Y'all are not as open to foreigners as we are, so I doubt Americans would be welcome at all. Personally, I would expect to face discrimination, so I'll stay home.

The only foreign countries I've considered moving to are New Zealand and Australia, not Europe .

• I would think figure quite low - Americans tend to be homebirds.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HELL TO THE FUCK NO

• i doubt it... no more than 5% ;)

• I wouldn't want to move to Europe , the entire place is going to hell

• Why is it going to hell?

• Their economies are failing, the currencies are falling. Mass immigration and appeasement of African and Arabic migrants. The EU is being kept afloat by Germany. There is no concept of free speech. Why would I want to pay 60% of my income to the government so I can live in places that are less safe and less free than where I am now

• Nahh. Canada has better health care system and all that other crap.

• I'd like to move to at least live in Europe for a little bit and see if I like it.

• Probably not me - unless I was offered enough money.

• Nah, America and capitalism still number 1

What Girls Said 3

• No. I like things here in Canada and U. S. I might move to Utah or California / Miami Florida - but would not move to a european country.

• In a heartbeat!!

• LOL black women love those Euro dudes.

• Yes it's much cheaper!! When I saw the tuition fees for a normal state university.. it's crazy...

• You really don't understand how it works at all. No European nation is going to allow you, an American national, to move there and attend college for free. And if you decide to move there with the idea that your children will get a "free" education, you'll be quite shocked to find that the "free" lunch you sought was purchased at the price of a 60% taxation rate. Nothing in life is free, and certainly not the European welfare state.

• i totally would!