If a man was constantly physically and verbally attacked by a woman and wouldn't leave him alone, should a man just suck it up and walk away or?

actually do something about it (self defense, etc.)?

As an amateur boxer, I usually try to avoid out-of-the-ring senseless fights with anyone (man or woman) because my body is kind of a weapon now that it's trained. I don't like to fight women. Hell I don't even like to fight smaller men but there's always that someone in those disadvantaged groups that leave you no other choice but to defend yourself with physical violence. I've once read a question posted by a female GAG user about when it's justifiable for a man to hit a woman and judging by her comments that she left on some of the opinions, she seems to have a huge sense of entitlement of how women can treat men. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone very low, immature and senseless violence towards women but just because an aggressor is a woman, that doesn't mean she gets a free pass to physically harm and harass men without any consequences for it.

It's funny how whenever such a question or topic like this is brought up on GAG, I see some male GAG users and a LOT of female GAG users who's answers are "He's should be a man and just walk away". Well, that's what the guy in this video below tried to do but the annoying bitch just kept on following him and pushing his buttons, which caused him to snap and give her one hard smack to the face.

Again, I'm the type of guy who doesn't condone violence against women nor ever want to fight any random person, even if they want to fight me but I still have as much of a human right for self defense (although I would never hit children, pregnant women, elderly and disabled people) as women or anyone else does and it kinda pisses me off how a lot of women have this sense of entitlement that affects my basic human rights and other men who agree with them expect me to go along with their bullshit just because they (the men) most likely were never put into these situations. Rant over.

• He should take it like a man and walk away.
  • He has the right to defend himself.

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honesty as much as I wanna say he should have walked away, she deserved it. I don't condone violence or abuse on women but she hit him first. Gender shouldn't even be an issue, if she got another women, the other female would have every right to hit back. But because it's a man rules majestically change. Doesn't seem fair.

If he hit her first, then I'd understand otherwise.

• I'm all for defending defensive weaker women from violently aggressive men but what really pisses me off is how women often take a lot of men's protective insticts and laws made to protect women and girls for granted. If some self-entitled women started a fight with a and then she gets hits back and bitches about a him hitting a letting, I'll just tell them to go fly to the Middle East or in some countries in Latin America where there are NO laws that protects women from abuse. Women from all of the Western Countries (especially here in the US) shouldn't take all of government aid and protection that we give them for granted.

What Girls Said 4

• Ugh those girls irk me so bad. What he should do is just walk away because if he hits her he's considered a "woman abuser" but she was totally asking for it. If I was in his place (as a guy) man I don't know what I'd even do, I don't think I'd have that type of self control to not do something. Me being a girl, I'd totally knock her upside her head.

• Yeah, if she wants to hit like a man, she has to take a punch like a man, too. PROVIDED he hasn't done anything too bad. Like cheating. I think cheating women deserve to be belted, too lol

• I think he should walk away.

• He has the right to defend himself. There are plenty of witnesses around. But it would be best to walk away.

What Guys Said 5

• I know what you are saying but I would walk away from the it apart from the morals of the situation you would not get away with it, for the rest of your life you would be known as the guy who hit women.

• I'm all for defending defensive weaker women from violently aggressive men but what really pisses me off is how women often take a lot of men's protective insticts and laws made to protect women and girls for granted. If some self-entitled women started a fight with a harmless man and then she gets hits back (not very hard) and complains about a him hitting a lady, I'll just tell them to go fly to the Middle East or in some countries in Latin America where there are NO laws that protects women from abuse. Women from all of the Western Countries (especially here in the United States) shouldn't take all of government aid and protection that we give them for granted.

• What if walking away doesn't work? if it means making me the bad guy for defending myself (when it's necessary) and leave in peace. I really wouldn't care about what others would think. I'll just tell them to piss off and stand up for what I believe.

• obviously he should ignore her... that's wot i would do... i'd never hit her 8)

• I have resorted to violence with women in the past. No matter what, you always will come out looking like the bad guy. Understand it takes a lot to provoke violence from me, but also understand that you owe them nothing. I 100% agree that if a woman attacks you, she should do it with full expectation of retaliation. There are exemptions but they are few and far between.

• "I have resorted to violence with women in the past. No matter what, you always will come out looking like the bad guy." That's why more men need to publicly speak up about this double standard issue and not put up with this bullshit anymore, not just sit behind a computer and blame every single illness on Feminism (as a whole) and all women about it.

• If I was the guy I'd put her in some arm lock or some other hold to hold her down until I reached my destination, and ignore whatever insults she throws at me... if you're going to hit her cause she hit you, surrounding people will see me as the bad guy, like what the hell

• Maybe the better solution to punching the female aggressor is to put her in a sleeper hold or other submission locks to wear her down and restrain her.

• people will be freaking out and attack you, thinking you're turning into a murderer

• every one has the right to defend their self