Were you ever intimidated by some GAGers and then realized they are actually really nice?

• Yesh
    32% (10)32% (10)32% (20)Vote
  • Nope
    29% (9)23% (7)26% (16)Vote
  • Nobody intimidates me 😎
    39% (12)45% (14)42% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily intimidated, but maybe least approachable and kinda took a while for them to open up to me or something and vice versa

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah @chick180 intimidates meee @BarbaraP at one point as well

2|2
    0|0
  • I don't think I felt intimidated by other Gaggers but I have changed my mind about people on site both positively and negatively.

1|0
    0|0
  • Intimidates is probably the wrong word but @starfishlover felt a tad standoffish at first but she's alright. She just explodes into rage sometimes lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww thank you. Mind you, I am only nice to you because you are the only one her with a brain.

• 1|0
    0|0
  • I just assume they are trolls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Although I have dealt with annoying internet flamers constanly PMing me, for most part, I have no one to fear here on GAG. If they want to try me, then they can try me until they ran out of valid points behind their internet flaming towards me, therefore, me having to block them.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES
    Actually , that happened to me a couple minutes ago !

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah... hope nobody was intimidated by me though :|

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted C). I'm not scared, bring it on! :P

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm, probably @MaskedSanity

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL, didn't think anyone would mention me here. XD

• @MaskedSanity

haha, well as long as the person isn't a total asshat, i find that you can be a very nice person

• Not really. were you intimidated?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes @chick180 used to but now I know she's a softie. Same with @princessofpersia

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol wouldn't that be ironic, did you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimidating? They're just little icons and text, LMFAO

0|0
    2|0
  • http://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg maskedsanity, commiederest, mistninja314, yourboss 960, rthomas and starfishlover intimidated me at 1st before I started talking to them.

0|1
    0|0
    • yourbosss was awesome from the get-go. I don't think maskedsanity even likes me in the slightest bit. I think I'm kinda dead to her lolz.

• Talk to her bro and you'll be surprised at how down to earth she is.

• Lol you intimidated yourself?

What Girls Said 10

• Not really, i've been pretty right about the ones that I thought were jerks and ones I thought were nice lol

1|0
    0|0
  • The Admins and the snobby girls who post a sexy pouty picture of themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • At first I wasn't sure what to think of @Klaatu51

Now I luuuvvv him <3

1|0
    0|0
    • Yess. He is always nice to everyone! Definitely a cool guy 😎

• Show All
    • I also thought @CommieDearest was too badass for me at first. Love her though, lol.

• awwww thanks a lot <3

u 2 @asker :)

• I was by the user @7gnat years ago. He came off as a douchebag but super nice. It took me months to talk to him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhhh no, no I can't think of any GaG user who intimidates or intimidated me.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Anon ( 25-29 ) , he should just come out from his hiding place @Toadette

0|0
    1|0
  • None intimidates me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone intimidates me here, I can be as bitchy as any of them here, maybe even worst.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0