What are list of negative things that you dislike about the opposite gender?

I hate (or dislike) it when women (not in particular order):

1) Don't know how to control their emotions when things don't go their way.
2) Believe that men or anyone else in the world owes them something because of the past "oppression" and because of what they go through (Pregnancy, PMS, etc.).
3) Believe that the world revolves around them and their own problems.
4) Lack manners.
5) Think they're entitled to do any horrible things like assaulting and harrassing men (unprovoked) and abusing children without suffering any consequences for it because they have a v@gin@.
6) Think they can freely live off a man's annual income because they're too lazy to get a job and act as if it's only the man's job to work and pay for every single thing.
7) Believing because they're ladies, they'll never face criticism or harsh words from people (particularly from men)

Most Helpful Guy

• ""6) Think they can freely live off a man's annual income because they're too lazy to get a job and act as if it's only the man's job to work and pay for every single thing.""

That's actually quite funny, because there are a bunch of males who claim to be "emasculated" (whatever that means) by their partner being able to support themselves, and thus not being dependent on them.

I personally dislike the following about guys:
    2) Believe that women or anyone else in the world owes them something because of the past "oppression" and because of what they go through (Friendzone, being called gay or a wuss, etc.)
    4) Lack manners.
    5) Think they're entitled to do any horrible things like assaulting and harrassing women (unprovoked) and abusing children without suffering any consequences for it because they have a p3nis.
    6.) Think they need a woman to live off of their budget to feel like a valuable human being.
    7) Believing because they're men, they'll never face criticism or harsh words from people (particularly from women)

Dissing on women is boring, so I wrote a list about my own sex. I hope you don't mind.

• Nah, it's okay. It's whatever. Beside, I never said men were any perfect either. In fact, I sometimes feel like I'm surrounded by retards when I'm around a group of men doing stupid shit.

What Girls Said 4

• Since I was living with 4 guys for the past year I got a lot here lol :
    1) Lack of hygiene; it's disgusting that most guys apparently are not able to flush or wash their hands after using the toilet.
    2) There are always huge puddles left after they are done showering and they don't even care to wipe them up.
    3) They never clean their rooms (never seen such a dirty carpet before as the one I witnessed at my housemates room)..
    4) They are ridiculously noisy and clumsy, seriously..
    5) They are usually at their worst when they are drunk.
    6) They expect wayyy too much of the other gender when they usually don't bring any qualities themselves! Ehem..
    7) They just lack self control in general which is probably due to them thinking mainly with their dicks..
    Yeah that's pretty much the main points, however there is actually much more I can think of but yeah.. I came to the conclusion that most guys are nothing but disgraceful animals a long time ago (thanks to my housemates) lol, but peace out guys 😅✌🏻️

• Lol most of your points are actually true. Neither men or women are any perfect but it is what it is. As a man, I hate everyone (men and women) equally, lol.

• Yup, same lol

• I guess i dont like how they would choose the looks over personalty. I know that not all of them are like that...

• Lack of manners
    Self-obsessed
    Prideful

• 1. When people define themselves and relationships by what they don't like. I just don't like that.

What Guys Said 3

• if she thinks she's fat :(

• I actually agree with that. That's annoying as hell.
      Unless they're actually fat, in which case self-deprecation still does nothing to solve the problem.

• Lack of communication. Ignore you. Don't text. Nor call. Cancel date plans twice at the last minute. Dial you by 'accident ' and speak hardly a word and make you feel as if you did something wrong when you haven't. And will not say what you did wrong if anything at all.

• I like everything about women and men. We are both the two halves of the almond that is humankind.