Girls if you see an average looking guy with a hot girl do you stare at the guy?

average looking guys when you hang out with good looking girls do girls stare at you more?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm wouldn't be too supposed, it would depend on how much of a differenice there is. Typically I think girls are more forgiving on looks when looking for a relationship so the girl is usually the better looking one in the relationship.

For casual sex girls are a lot less forgiving on looks, usually if a girl is going to have no strings attached sex with a guy the guy will be either her level of attractiveNess or higher.

So I'd be more surprised if I heard about a hot girl hooking up with an average guy.

What Girls Said 4

• It makes me wonder a bit.
    I know it's stupid and shallow - but society made us think that that's weird and that the guy must be rich... or the nicest guy on earth.

• No why would I

• Na I stare at the girl, like oh she's pretty

• yes most definitely

What Guys Said 1

• wot if he was handsome to their eyes?