If you had to choose who to save?

Your son or your daughter under the assumption you care for them both equally and both had promising futures. The one you don't choose dies. If you kill yourself they both die.

• son
  • daughter
  • suicide

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd choose to kill you instead.

What Girls Said 2

• This is actually very diffucult to answer, but even if I would get called, selfish, I would suicide.. I'd rather that they both die instead of only one of them had to survive. Og my gosh I don't know anymore..

• I try to save both. If I'm unsuccessful at it f*** it. But at least I tried. The thing about having a successful future or not seems completely pointless to the question. All in all it's a pointless question.

• no mentioning they both would be successful prevented people from saying they would let the sucky one that won't be anything die.

• you can still love them when their dead

• Ok. I think we are not in synch here, but fine. I can accept that someone disagrees with me.

What Guys Said 6

• Although I honestly don't know what I would actually do, but I would probably choose my son. He's someone you can relate to more. He's someone who will understand and learn my principles, morals and teachings more. And he's going to be the one to continue my family name. So... yeah...

• *flip a coin.
    WELP sorry Jimmy/Sally , looks like you're going back to the soul center early.

• id go wid daughter... sorry son :(

• Guess she son is fucked judging by the votes lol.
    I'd try to save both EQUALLY.

I don't get suicide.
    So girls here picked killing BOTH KIDS ?

Dafuq !

• i'd watch them and see who makes it first.

Winner would get a piggy back ride home.

• wasn't expecting those results tbh XD