Why do feminists objectify men?

Is it like revenge?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah your only useful for sex
    can't even make me some damn cereal
    Useless fuckers all of you

• Fooor?
    For men objectifying women since the dawn of time?

I don't know...

• Who isn't objectified these days? Almost everyone does it whether they realize it or not.

• uh we dont...

• you're misguided

What Guys Said 15

• Feminists who objectify men aren't real feminists. The feminist movement is to give women equal rights, not more.

• That's only some of the feminists and the ones who try to do that. And those who do make themselves look rather stupid by trying to fix the problem by doing what the problem was about.

• The funniest part about feminists is that they complain about inequality and stereotypes yet the only argument they have is that men are all same hahaha

• No? That really isn't the main argument at all. Wage gap, gender discrimination, objectification, female representation in media, all sorts of other shit. And no one even really thinks "all men", just "too many". The issue is that if we say "some" it allows people to believe they're not the problem, that they're not part of this and don't have to examine their own role in the ongoing misogyny of our society. And that's really not what we want at all, and not whag you should want.

• Feminism is only good in societies that actually need it. Places like the middle-east that lack modernisation and still priorities their religious values over their actual people should be nested full of feminists. I do believe in wage equality because its quite ridiculous, but as for the other arguments they are minor and really should not be addressed as discriminative. Women don't have to be physically stronger than men for example, they don't have to wear the same clothes as us to feel like they wield equal power and presence as us, the imitation in media shows beautiful women which biologically is what we as humans are attracted to, where do you think they got the idea of skinny women from in the first place? Because subconsciously they looked like biologically healthy and fit women. We aren't hatting on fat girls, no one simply finds then attractive or maybe a small minority do. The things they broadcast are made by preference through majority.

• tsk tsk... they don't bro 8)

• I've always wanted to meet a feminist.

Would be fun to argue with one...

• They don't objectify, they generalize. Like how you've just generalized "feminists".

• Do they? Really? Explain.

• they see us as the problem, when feminists are the problem. They get angry over every little thing. They want equal rights but don't want men to have any fare rights.

• Being objectified is fun!

• Victims of their own hypocrisy

• Because they have nothing better to do with their time

• http://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg they're mentally challenged

• Because they think they are better than us. And that sort of mentality is not good, no matter the gender

• I know I was harassed by some feminists just this morning.. they cat called me and smacked my candy ass, I felt violated!

• because they're mentally children