Anyone else have exams coming up?

I've got a big biology exam on weds. end of my 1st year at uni, and I'm not feeling confident at all. Been studying for weeks but this exam literally covers the whole unit. how am i supposed to remember all this crap in detail?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did have a really big one last week. I study English and it was about historical linguistics (the linguistic development from Indo European to modern English). I had to know, among other things, every freaking little sound change. There has literally been smoke coming out of my brain for the past couple of weeks because I was studying so much. The exam also covered the whole year and it was probably the hardest of my current degree. But I took it and I just found out this week that I passed it :-) (they corrected it extra fast so students wouldn't have to wait for their results forever). I've also had a couple of minor ones but I'm through with those too. Now I have to write two papers but apart from that I've got 3,5 months of summer break which means lots of sleeping, eating, having sex and just doing whatever I like. It's nice to be a Uni student ;-).
    Good luck with your exam! You can do it! :-)

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• personally not... but good luck bro :D

• Next week. Math is going to be hard since our teacher was fired in the lest quarter and we've been switching substitutes about every day.

• I've an exam next week and the week after. Im a bit nervous already :p ;p :p

You should just learn the things part by part. Oncd you know a certain part of the chapter, then go on with the next one, etc. Thats the best way to learn i think

• na, it's been a long time since I took an exam.