If you gave your girlfriend a powerful car and she said she's ok to drive but crashes it, who's fault would you say it would be and what would you do?

Also would you break up with her and stop talking to her?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you gave her the car then that means it's hers to use how she wants. If she crashes it it's her fault. I'd be mad that she wasted all the money I spent on her, but if you're stupid enough to buy your girlfriend a CAR then you deserve this lol and it's not something worth breaking up over. Unless your relationship means literally jack shit?

• it was my car i let her borrow (she drove it before, but it's a manual). There is worth to our relationship

• I think that's understandable lol, just make sure to apologize. I think you guys will be fine

• i'm not mean like that it's just i spent lots of money on my car and it means osmething to me. But yeah i think we will be ok

What Girls Said 3

• First of all, it doesn't even matter. What matters if your partner's health and if they're okay. Second, it would be extremely childish to dump someone and never talk to them again because they got into an accident. It doesn't matter who's fault it is, things happen, and as long as everyone's, you know, fucking alive, then you can worry about paying things or whatever together as a couple.

• let's say she fine and not hurt, ok, let's say your're the girl... if the guy yelled at you bad would you break up with him and also would you be mad if he told you to pay for 75% of the damage even though you could only afford half?

• Well I'd understand if he had a fit, but that's no reason to just let out all his anger on me. It's not as if I purposely did it, so as a normal respectable person, he and I would figure out how to solve the problem at hand. Both of us would contribute to paying for damages.

• ok thank your for the comments.

• Both, the girl for underestimating a car she hasn't driven yet
    and the guy for not knowing her better

• ok, let's say your're the girl... if the guy yelled at you bad would you break up with him?

• If he'd yell at me often, yes I might. Because I hate yelling in an argument and it's just a waste of time...
      But I'd be at fault I should've known better.

I'm actually getting my brother's car so I hope this scenario doens't take place xD

• ok thanks, what is his car?

• its her fault.

• would you pay half? if you were the girl?

What Guys Said 3

• i'd not give a shit... coz i consinder cars very silly things ;)

• I'd blame Obama.

• You are at fault. You gave the car.