I admit, if I wasn't getting laid I wouldn't have as much respect for women ... How many men on here can honestly admit that?

I look at questions about guys having problems getting laid, dates etc or issues about how a majority of women all all aout equality except for dating, and then I see these guys rush to the defense of women lol and unload a bunch of scathing replies to the guy that asked the question. But I often wonder if those guys would still relentlessly defend women if they themselves weren't getting laid or have been laid?

Most Helpful Girl

• What does being sexually active have to do with having respect for people? Honestly, it's like some people think that's the entire reason the opposite sex exists. 'They aren't having sex with me which means they aren't doing their job. Therefore I have no respect for them.' Seriously?

• I said I wouldn't respect them AS MUCH... I didn't say I wouldn't respect them AT ALL At least I'm willing to admit what help drives my respect for them... a lot of guys would never dare because they are afraid they won't get sex. That's who you should have a problem with

• Its a incentive... If you want sex, you're going to have some respect for the opposite sex. Guys will say and do just about anything just to get laid trust me.

• Oh, okay. I understand now. That's not so bad.

What I was getting is that unless women constantly throw themselves at you, you have less respect for them. I've talked to guys like that...

What Girls Said 3

• So a mans respect for women in general depends on whether or not women are agreeing to sleeping with him?
    That's great.

• not at all!

• It's probably the same with women. If my love life was going badly, and I couldn't get a boyfriend, guys seemed to only want to have sex with me, etc. I imagine my view of men would start to deteriorate. I've seen it happen with some of my friends.

You can't let it happen, though. I think we all have control over our lives, and there are changes and we can make and ways we can improve to get what we want. You have to be willing to put in the effort to do it, though.

• There!! someone who's honest and admits it...

What Guys Said 8

• no bro no...

i respect gals... no matter wot 8)

• So you have never been laid?

• But how do you know for sure you would respect them as much if you were one of those guys who couldn't get laid to save their life?

• stil... i'd do coz i'm not a misogynist yo 8)

• I think a good deal of men need to take a good hard look at themselves and determine if it's really the girls at fault for not getting laid. If you are awkward, clearly unconfident, and bad in social situations it's much easier to blame girls than try self improvement. It took me twenty years to finally get action but I always manned up and knew it was me holding myself back

• No, it's just you who would only respect women if they slept with you but whatever floats your boat.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../DoubleFacePalm.jpg

• I always choose the rational standpoint.

• Well women are just people I have no respect for anybody unless its earned.

• I guess you can say that.. But I dont have a problem getting laid.. Its just the effort you have to put in that becomes jarring.

• Its true. Most guys who relentlessly defend women are the ones getting laid. I can admit it that's the reason why I defend them and still live with myself but a lot of guys can't

• I've found it to be the opposite. The men who relentlessly defend women are the ones not getting laid

• I`m still a virgin and have respect for women

• But is it by choice? And I never said I wouldn't have ANY respect for women at all, I said I wouldn't have AS MUCH respect for women.

• 0|0
    • I must of touched a nerve lol.

• You in particular? No. But I wrote that because it will get a lot of mileage on this site. I've already had cause to use it several times today.