How can I improve my looks?

How can I look better? I'm not talking about going crazy and getting plastic surgery/make-up, but I was just wondering if anyone had some tips on overall appearance.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Dress well, if you have a good dress sense people will think highly of you. Compared to someone who walks down the street in Thomas the Tank pants.

2. Have your hair done nicely, keep it neat and have a nice hairstyle people will notice. (Wax/putty works wonders)

3. Keep your hygiene on point, use aftershave and have clear skin. If you have spots use products as best as you can to get rid of them. When you smell nice they will probably compliment you on it.

Good luck bud!

What Girls Said 3

• Getting your eyebrows done, having a hairstyle that flatters your features, and style of dressing, making sure the clothes really fit your body. Basic grooming like maybe getting a male manicure/pedicure. Small things.

• My eyebrows? Never thought of that lol... But I have gotten complements about my eyebrows before apparently they're super prominent on my face

• That sounds like a good thing! Getting them groomed up and shaped (Like getting the stray hairs off your face) can improve it. But make sure you have a girl there with you that knows about her eyebrows, because usually when you go in and have your eyebrows threaded, as a male, the ladies that do it always make your man-brows too thin, LOL, so make sure you tell the person to just clean it up.

• just have good hygiene and comb your hair and dress better.

• Really get a good hair cut, get advice from various people on how you should cut your hair, if you're more of a darker tone wear light clothing, don't be afraid to try different things just becareful. if your eyebrows needs to be done DO them! lol just make sure they don't look better than the girls eyebrows whom you want to impress lol

What Guys Said 4

• Find a hairstyle that suits you.
    Work out and better your body.
    Dress better.

• Quick fix: whitening teeth, hair style, clean clothes.

• Get a tan and hit the gym and get nice cloth. Plus shave, get a hat and glasses that make you look cool, get a watch also and before you know you look hot

• I'm sexy and I know it

• Clean eyebrows, whiten teeth, go to a hairdresser to get a nice haircut, dress nice, work out, shave or trim body hair (this one's up to you).