Boys who do you think is harder to get: hot or average lookin girls?

Also feel free to say why you think this...

• Hot girls
  • Average looking girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok i know this is counter-intuitive, but i 'll go with AVERAGE GIRLS.
    Here's why.

Hot girls split into two categories:
    1. those who KNOW they are hot
    2. those who have low self-esteem and don't know.

While #1 is hard to deal with, #2 is easy and you can get to her quick. Of course most hot girls lack on other departments:
    smarts, education, mental health, emotional stability, etc

Now the average girls you approach thinking, 'well she is average she won't be too hard"... right?

right?

WRONG.
    See, there's so much "you go girl" around that not only is the average girl thing she is a goddess but even the walking tub of lard thinks 'she is too good for you'.
    In fact the most arrogant women i have met were surprisingly... PLAIN.

• What's you go girl lmao

• General attitude of society to push girls forward, support them, cut them some slack when they fail, tell them that they are 'worth more' and so on.

What Guys Said 18

• It depends on whether the girl is open to casual sex and what type of guy.

Many girls are selectively hard to get as in there's some guys they will spread their legs for on the first date but other guys they won't have sex with unless they've been dating for a month.

Bother hot girls and average girls have the potential to be easy to get, the difference is that hot girls generally have much higher standards for what caliber of guys they will be easy to get for.

• I would have gone option C - Both equally hard

• Im going to go average because they dont seem to trust me and im not as attracted to them so im sure I come of as insincere.

• Hot girls they want big bucks and want to do a lot

• I guess hot

• i have never had an issue getting any

But, i think it is easier getting hot women for most men are to afraid to approach them

• Hot girls that know they are hot.

• Girls are playing hard to get briefly or never play hard to get if the guy is handsome

• Why?

• If that's what you think so be it, I don't like arguing and my statement is thing I noticed

• Girls love to play games by playing hard to get

• Option C - Looks have no influence on it

• i can get ugly girls at best

• The more coveted something is, the harder it is to acquire.

• hot, because they will have most likely more people running behind them, more rivals for us men uh

• Don't know, but I like both.

• It depends on their personality

• Im very attractive for girls , i would say hot girls are easier , because hot girls are helping me to start conversation and mostly i dont need to do anything.

• I go for average girls cause 1: harder to get hot girls 2: guys always go for hot girls so ton of competition and more chances of them cheating 3: normally Average girls aren't as high maintenance 4: Cute girls are better than hot girls 5: most guys only want hot girls for their bodies.

• Guys that are Hollywood stars, athletes, or rich usually have no problems whatsoever

Guys who are above average looking but broke and/or just getting by will have problems getting women who are considered hot and/or average looking

Average and unattractive looking guys will have a hard time getting even below average looking women unless they have money

• "Average looking girls" get approached more therefore it's more likely to be rejected by one.

A "hot" girl intimidates most men from approaching which means that any guy who has the confidence to approach her already has a higher chance. Provided she finds him and his personality attractive.

What Girls Said 7

• Hot girls obviously, they're way more picky and the average or even a little above average dudes aren't good enough for most of them. Which is understandable I guess.

• Hot girls are...

• Hot girls, by a massive margin.

• Hot? Bescuse if you think she's hot, others prob will too.

• Uhhhh... I don't think their appearance determines that. It's their personality.

• That was a ridiculous question.

• I must be pretty ugly. Cos no one comes near me neither hot of average guys.