Do you think in a world of 7 billion people at least one person would date you?

I think it's a 99.9% chance at least one person in the whole world would date you. I see a lot of people on here saying that they'll be forever alone and never find someone, which I doubt. If you travel the world and meet 7 billion people at least one person would want to date you.

What do you think?

• I think at least one person in the world would date you
  • I don't think at least one person in the world would date you

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure there's 7 billion but out of the 7 billion maybe only 45 % are heterosexual females, of that 45% maybe 20% is in my age range, then I'd want someone who speaks English is attractive, has similar interrests/values who also happens to find me attractive. so yeah, that kinda narrows it down a bit.

What Guys Said 13

• That sounds like a very naive statement to me. Think about it: what use is that to me if that special someone lives somewhere in the Amazonian rain forest or on the other side of the planet? How would I be supposed to cross paths with that person? It's nice that you're trying to make desperate people feel some hope but you seem to have a very simplistic outlook on life. My cousin is 36 now and he's NEVER had a girlfriend (or boyfriend). He's never even kissed a girl. Can you imagine what that feels like? You can't. He's almost three times as old as you are. It's easy to say these cheerful things when you're not the one who's been suffering for years, for decades to find somebody that loves them.

• Yep. Pretty high change that someone would.

• Oh, the problem isn't getting dates. If I wasn't such a picky bastard I could probably have married 10 girls by now.

Me, I'm the sort of guy that has to see about 10, 15 girls before I see one that grabs my attention enough to even want to chat her up.

• Yes I'm guessing 3 billion would date me...

• A world of 7 billion people?

I thought that was just China's population.

• I'm quite sure that there are more than 1 lol

• Yeah but she might be hideous...

• Well yes, LOL

• the odds are quite high, at least 1 in 100 would date someone

• Well there's probably someone who would date almost anyone. But half of them are the gender you aren't attracted to (unless you're bisexual). You'll never meet even 0.01% of them even if you travel all your life. And you might not like the people who like you. So it doesn't stop people from being forever alone

• Welll, lets subtract half of 7 billion to count as the gender. Which is 3. Then, subtract another half for the people not in your age, not single, and whatever else. Which is 1 billion. Out of that 1 billion at least one would date you. You don't have to want to date them back but, at least one person will want to date you.

• *3 billion (I rounded the answers)

• a lot less than half are in your age range, single etc . But anyway like I said, yeah there will be someone for almost everyone, but it's useless if you won't ever meet them and even if you did you might not like them

• Maybe if she was paid... or blind

• yeah but the dateable people and ages are no more than 1 billion if you exclude married people, old people and children... .

• That's not really the problem... The problem is whether you would find that person/s or cross paths with them or not.

What Girls Said 8

• Literally ANYONE can find SOMEONE to date them. Because the world is so big, though, I think it's more about whether or not you manage to actually FIND that someone who is willing to date you. Obviously, the better of a person you are, and the better looking of a person you are, the more options you have.

• Yeah, lol at least one.

• The 7 billion only works if you're bi-sexual... If you only play for one team, it cuts that number significantly. That's one of many problems with this...

• Yes that sounds logical

• More than one person.

• Yeah, I guess.

• Well you will never meet 7 billion people.. Plus NOT EVERY PERSON IN THIS WORLD IS A POTENTIAL PARTNER 😂😂But yeah, I am taken soooo

• I'm sure someone would I meet my boyfriend here acually we lived 2000 miles apart at the time and we are very happy together