Do you feel like you always have to have walk on egg shells on GAG in fear of losing your account?

People that have been here for a while are either leaving or getting deleted. I have been here for over 4 years and I am a Guru I get this feeling If I argue with anyone here over nothing or exchange a few words everyone is so eager to report everyone over nothing and you can get only so many warnings then you have lost the account. Many people here if they don't agree with you throw a Jab at you and if you reply back with a Jab they report you. I am sick of having to Ignore it because I don't want to lose my account anyone else feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get your point. And yes, I do feel this way.
    There are some things I wish I could say, but then I think :"well, it's better not to say this, because I will be reported or banned". so I ignore it.
    But, I have to say that I was reported and my opinions were deleted for stupid reasons.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always feel this way, And I am afraid of losing my account too.
    That's why I try to avoid some questions and comments, Sometimes some people just encourage other GAGers to report others, Try to get banned those Innocent GAGers. That kind of behavior unforgivable. Also that's not fair, Plus I always feel some people just hate others with no reason. If they don't like you, They will always look for your burr. I've experienced all these shit before. When you argue with someone if somebody report you, You will get a warning from GAG systeam. If after 3 times you still doing this and Ignore those warnings you will get banned. If they don't agree with you try to throw a Jab at you , You just need to block them. If they keeping bothering you with thier new accounts, Time to report them and let the administrator help you deal with this. Sometimes people just likd a child love to judging others to feed their own vanity then they feel satisfied and better!

What Girls Said 6

• you shouldn't be worried, you can get reported as many times as someone likes and it won't be held against you unless the comments are removed for breaking rules. you are fine to disagree and argue with people and no one can remove your comments over that unless you are being quite offensive or antagonistic.

most of the people who left deactivated their own accounts

• Well this guy told me to piss off twice already a few min ago and I told him that as well

• Yeah but when they come at you first with it what do you do then?

• report it, ignore the cuss word/insult and carry on with a rational argument if you feel its worthwhile or dont reply if you feel theyre being too much of a child, theyre only making themselves look bad

• Yeah, I have gotten reported for some really silly things.

• Ohh, I get what you mena. Do you know the approx limit?
    I haven't been on long enough to worry yet :P

• Not just GAG but life. People just need to be offended by something these days. Ugh.

• i lose it all the time i dont give a shit

• No. I type what comes to mind. if they have issues with it. delete away

What Guys Said 13

• I agree with you and the last thing is to report and block someone
    but i stopped arguing with people and i just take a screenshot of
    their harassment and i email the abuse directly through my email
    associated with GaG.. I've worked too hard to help people who
    need support i know my answers/ advice is not always right but
    i do report than block i do not argue back with them but send a email
    directly to GaG with the subject of the abuse i refuse to deal with
    haters who want bring me down or want harass me about my
    weight or want harass me about commenting on someones picture
    i am real and genuine but i am far from perfect that is for sure
    i do have my faults/ flaws/ mistakes for sure but refuse to lose
    my account over someone whose going argue with me i won't deal
    with it at all i know a few women on here were blocked yesterday
    after they harassed me over me to my own detective work fine
    I'm entitled by law to protect myself from any cyber bully and hater
    on the Internet i don't care what age they are it will happen..

• Nope can't say I ever have felt that way. And if people don't like what I have to say then boo fricken hoo, they can block me. That's just part of being online I mean I have some whack job who posted a question about the types of chicken you like. And when I replied he accused me of being mentally unstable. Crap like that is part of being on here.

• No, you'd have to be actively antagonistic and offensive quite often in order to make GAG think it's a better alternative to remove you permanently.

• Tell me about it. Even though I've luckily never experienced this yet, I'm starting to witness this a lot. People here on GAG need to stop being too freaking sensitive and resort the cowardly solution such as reporting someone as soon as they can't find anymore counter-arguments to back up their little debates.

• Very well said

• And god forbid someone says something un-PC or socially unacceptable related to racism, sexism and religion (not that we shouldn't address them) here on PC before it gets flagged and deleted for being "antagonistic".

• "... here on *GAG*..."

• man, i post shitty opinions (yeah i admit it) and i get only a few posts deleted/month

• Thats not to bad but I feel I can't even argue back in fear of losing my account which I do argue anyway. I might have to change that even though Its not fair to me

• Lol ya I pissed off this guy Iron_Man one time with my bad humor. I suppose everyone has their hot button. I don't remember what it was about, but I probably was an ass lol.
    I agree that people are way too sensitive about pixles.

• I honestly don't give a fuck about being blocked or deleted, even though this account is 5 years old.
    I say whatever I have/want to say. Maybe that's different in their countries with their shitocracy, but I'm used to being able to speak freely.

• I have on average 2-3 stuff removed per week doesn`t stop me from expressing my opinions if it comes to the worst lose it and make a new account

• Ehhh I get shit deleted all the time. Its funny.

• I'm going to be direct in my responses regardless. I don't like sugarcoating things at all and if I get banned for writing my opinion then congrats the site is ruined for me and doesn't seem worth it.

• I don't know... if that were true, wouldn't I have been banned in about a week of joining?

• No I say what I want and I stand by it.

• Yes i tried to play nice, but it's worthless when i can't level up, so what's the point if i hear people call 15 year old girls bitches on here, and i am not even allowed o tell someone to shut up or go sock it