What do you think about Statistics, the class?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad I never had to learn too much of it, it seems kinda difficult and just plain weird with its "confidence interval statistical significance null hypothesis" thing going on.

• Difficult really? I'm finding it tedious because I feel it something that a child could do easily.

• Whenever I read this p < 0.05 stuff I have no idea wtf they are talking about.

• @hypno-trip ok, I'll have to look at that.

What Guys Said 7

• More important that ever. It's why we have a lot of intelligent automated systems now. For instance, ever notice those targeted adds for you? Statistical algorithms are used to predict what you might be interested in based on what you've already looked for.

• Funny thing I took a statistics class where there were only ten of us attending and we happened to be going over that whole " 1 in 10 people is left handed" thing. And I was the only lefty in the room.

It was a class I enjoyed though. Practical applications of math that I could understand as opposed to doing 3 pages of work to make 1 cosine.

• i think bout hourglasses o_O

• Statistics is an interesting subject that helps us understand a lot of the natural world and there is a lot of interesting calculus and integrals used in advanced statistics

• Never done it before, so I dunno what to think :P

• I loved stats!

• It was difficult!

What Girls Said 4

• It was a pretty good class. I liked it.

• It seems quite interesting. I'm planning to take AP Statistics in senior year.

• I have 2 degrees in stats. I like it

• what class?