Guys, Describe your girlfriend or your dream girlfriend?

Hello :). Describe phisically wise how does your girlfriend look or how does your dream girl looks. Thanks <3

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I'd say 5'4" to 5'8", athletic, brown or black hair that's either straight or wavy and comes down no lower than her shoulders.

As for personality, I tend to be more attracted to the more outgoing types, but I'd be perfectly fine with her being more introverted as well. Feminine, confident, and independent. Affectionate and playful.

And for interests and hobbies, I'm pretty open there. Musical talent of some sort isn't a requirement, but it would certainly be a point in her favor.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• My ex, girly golden brown hair, hazel eyes, nice thick legs and bum, nice smile, a little quirky. But what she lacked was confidence I loved her, an encouraging spirit, compliments, focus on us and not others' relationships, and keep me calm. I understand theirs will be arguments, and times where we need to stand for each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • My go-to image of beauty has long been Morgane Dubled a French model that once was a VS model
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../12-118-2+%25281%2529.jpg
    cfile23.uf.tistory.com/.../1253203D4EC2182F1DAA16
    I mostly like her dark brown hair and "sleepwalker" eyes that are really heavy looking. I feel like I'm drawn to eyes that have a heavier look to them or something. And also just her style being really fancy and stuff...

But I've been attracted to girls that don't look like her so finding someone that looks like her is no longer that important to me. She's just a go-to image for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • she likes toy ducks <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair, normal size good body wears casual cloths and she'd have to be funny and smart 💜

1|0
    0|0
  • On the outside, I love girls with curly, blonde hair down from the shoulders to the middle of her back, ice blue or green eyes, wire rimmed glasses (no big frames), and a smooth skinned, lightly tanned, sexy body with medium sized breasts and butt.

On the inside, having Jesus in her heart, a great personality, and funny. I love to laugh! Lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • A 10 / 10 that is very confident, social, knows what she wants, and communicates very clearly.

Those kind of girls are impossible to pass up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no need, I've already been with mine.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, so you describe her.

• She has long light flowing hair, beautiful blue eyes, the cutest wee face and pouty lips, she is gorgeous and far better than I could have dreamed of

0|0
    0|0
  • 90% guys dream girl: beautiful but she doesn't know it

0|0
    0|0
  • my crush :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, but describe her. ...

• Show All
    • Read the damn question... God! @LovesDemBabes

• oh lulz... ok so my crush... she is about 5'5, black hair, black eyes, doesn't wear makeup (or at least doesn't look like she does), light pink lips, generally wears jeans or jeggings and always wears a sweatshirt or hoodie or jacket... seriously she like never wears half sleeve t-shirts... she's not an athlete but can run relatively quickly and other than that she doesn't play sports... she has soft cheeks... like super soft cheeks... its crazy