If transgender people change their sex, could they have babies?

if someone changes their sex, could they have babies?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean transsexuals, not transgenders. Transgenders an umbrella term at most, transsexuals are people who get shit fixed so our gender identity matches our gender.

To answer your question, no we can't. We can change as much as we like in regards to appearance, even replicate a real penis and vagina, but can't reproduce. Some FtMs and MtFs can however. An FtM can is he is still producing eggs or has a uterus and vagina. An MtF can is she's still shooting babies. Otherwise, unfortunately, we can't sexually reproduce like cis-gender people.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Negative. People who undergo sex reassignment typically have no reproductive organs associated with either gender. Only the corresponding genitalia.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they can reproduce y not?

0|0
    0|2
  • No, that requires a very heavy operation. I don't think it's even possible at all to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't think so. They would have to adopt.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are a woman, no. If they are a man and keep their sperm: yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • MASSSIVEFUCKING FACEPALM no you need a female chromosome for that so far science cannot give a man a actual ovary...

they can replicate their organs to inverted holes but technically they're still a man

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • No their new parts aren't real

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No they can't. They can only change the outer portion and not internally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0