End of the world controversy? Your opinion?

I found this video and many more claiming the end of the world is quickly approaching and we all should be prepared. What are your thoughts on this? And also if any of you have heard of the September end of the world predictions, please share your thoughts on that as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYfQmk5yao

Most Helpful Guy

• Damnit. How often has the world ended so far? Like 15 times in the last 10 years? If such people would focus on more productive things the world would be a much better place.

What Guys Said 8

• BS... i don't believe anything ;)

• It won't happen this century.

• But 2012 was pretty convincing to many people, and nothing happened, and nobody did anything crazy.

• It's nonsense. I've been hearing about the end of the world coming in my lifetime my entire life. Still waiting...

Google William Miller Great Disappointment.

• Fucking finally! The Mayans were wrong, Ragnarok didn't happen, that crazy ass preacher's rapture didn't happen, shit it's about damn time.

• That's really scary!

• I have no idea, nor does ANY man. It can NEVER hurt to prepare for anything and everything...

• scientifically the end of the world won't happen for 4-5 billion more years

What Girls Said 1

• I'll just ignore that.