Are you a Christian?

And if not what religion are you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I am Christian.

• Yes I am Christian.

• Yes I am..

• Technically I'm Lutheran but I'm an atheist at heart.

• i'm nothing. is that a religion?

• Not really a religious person.

• Raised catholic not really religious anymore

• I am indeed.

What Guys Said 14

• No I'm not.
    I am an agnostic atheist.

Was raised in a Christian school but to be honest , no one really believed in god in that school besides from a small bunch of people who believes in homeothearapy and how metal music is the music of the devil.

• Tho - irreligious is probably the right word since the lack of a religion doesn't make it a religion lol

• I'm a Christian and to me metal is fine. It's not the genre of music that is evil, only the lyrics. A lot of metal is fine

• Meh , it's just a song. No one really take it seriously.

Eminem has a song on how people takes the lyrics and works of FICTION too seriously.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY

• 0|3
  • Yes I am and Proud

• 0|1
    • Well I certainly respect your opinion, though I am a Christian

• Kinda dark that dude :/.

• Yes I am Christian.

• I am a combination between agnostic and my own thing. I believe God is a spiritual being and there is a afterlife but the bible is not the guidebook. I think the rules are based on common sense "nice" person morals. I believe the God is an understanding being who judges a person based on his moral values instead of going to church and praying although praying helps. I believe Christianity makes God look like an asshole which I believe is wrong. I also believe church is a hoax institution to collect money. The God would apreciate philanthropy over donating to the church. Finally I believe there isn't such thing as a prophet or messiah and if Jesus existed, he was a good dude who went to a high place in a spiritual heaven.

• Christian checking in.

• Yes i am!!

• Hell no, and I'm irreligious. Meaning, I don't have a religion. No, I'm not looking for one. No, that doesn't mean I'm an immoral person.

• DAMN!
      Irreligious. I need to start using that word.

• @Illusive_Man that's how I felt about it when I saw it. I used to say "agnostic" but that's like `I kinda might be partly Christian but on another hand not really`, no I want to stay away from this stuff completely, and this is the right term for it. :D

• i'm a rabbit 8)

• Nope I don't have a religion.

• Why must you know?
    That's classified! Actually it's not... so yeah I am.

• I am [secret]!

• NO comments,